AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 24, 2007, 07:44:32 PM

Author
AvP The Ultimate Showdown DVD Set (Read 16,863 times)

shakermakerman

maybe if it had avp-r on the box u would all be wooping lol.

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  I wonder when Fox is going to make Aliens vs Predator 2 toys?I mean common!!!....They made a new AVP DVD set and action figure!!!!Why can't Fox make AvP2 toys a little earlyer than this.I mean I can't wait till Jan. to get AvP2 toys!!!!Thats to long!!!                          But any wase,The play set is cool.

Starkiller

This new dvd, sucks!

Sulaco

Sulaco

Screw the toys... but if they have directors cuts or extended scenes, I'll be dishin it out!

ShadowPred

I will get it since i do not own any of the dvd's

frankaster

frankaster

next week the put in pre-order the hd-dvd version with the toys at $450.

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

Wow....that's a little too much.

zen

zen

Found out why Adam Baldwin didnt want to be in AVP2,hes in that new series CHUCK.He must think it has real potential to pass on a movie like AVP2.

Xenomorphine

Getting a regular part in a television series tends to mean better job security, yeah.

frankaster

frankaster

WAIT FOR THE HD-DVD/BLUE RAY RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE -RE-RE RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE -RE-RE RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE -RE-RE RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE -RE-RE RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE-RE -RE-RE RELEASE!!!

brad873

brad873

wow, nice.           can i have a last chans, i promis to be good   ;)  

Nostromo

Nostromo

What MORONS, couldnt they AT LEASt wait to add the new AVP R film in it?

dale07

dale07

its good but i dont think many pepole will buy it

Dane

Dane

I don't know about you guy's but this is a must have for me   ;D  

PREDALIEN-K.

Yeah that's an awsome collection but I already have the special edition's of all those films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed