Fangoria Magazine: October 23

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2007, 09:10:50 PM

Author
Fangoria Magazine: October 23 (Read 13,872 times)

shakermakerman

anyone else think that is not a good chestburster?  Alien will always look the best why cant they just do that design.

Bishop2

Bishop2

That picture is so tiny that I can't make an opinion either way right now.

Starkiller

Starkiller

once again, something comes out regarding avp. And people say i dont like it. Lets just wait for the film.  Peace

shakermakerman

And ppl say they like it, its called opinions.

The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf

Starkiller your right! whenvere sumfin cum's up on dis site ppl are like oh i dont like it,   its this or that! or whatever like they just trying to find things wrong with this film, okay i admit this film will suck but not as bad as AVP1 and thats that! u will one day look back at this comment and think, ''my god, this dude was right''  haha...lets just chill and make good comments ppl

Commander Griker

SlappyMCnasty your crazy there are face huggers havn't you seen the trailer why would they change the aliens life cycle

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

looks pretty cool and i'm gonna buy this issue of fangoria. i love collecting the fangoria magazines espcially with having the aliens and the predators on the covers.    ;D  

Comic fan

Comic fan

:o   yes yes i have the answer i have the answer  three guesses   the chestburster is coming out of a dead person who has already been killed.  it also looks like its coming out of the persons mouth    :o    and finally if you look more closely u notice white and black strips on a vest , which the kid is wearing in the forest.   ???    could this be comming out of the child   ::)     ;)  

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

I hope it doesn't come out of someone's mouth. that would be lame. In the horrible AICN reviewed script, the camera goes down the person's throat and you see the chestburster in someone's intestines which makes no sense.  I hope that pic is just a pre-production still, whereas the blood..etc. would be added later and the actual person it burst out of will be combined with this effect/model.

Dane

Dane

Awsome    ;)  

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

i'm surprised no one has zoomed in on the pic...or am i missing out on something?

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o     8)  Looks Awsme!!!!The chestburster looks kinda weird,but kinda cool to.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

"AvP R New and improved creature war" should be getting that in the mail within a couple of weeks

Venomp2

Venomp2

Looks almost like the chestburster from ALIEN.

shakermakerman

errrrrrrrrrrrr far from it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed