The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,539 times)

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Oh, and Sigh, your gonna lose alot of money when this thing is R.    :D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Ya,your probably right.Now that i think about it,it does sound a little dorky.But the super computer does sound cool though   :D  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

But what about Aliens VS Brood?.Cool huh?.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Aliens vs. Brood would be cool. Possibly a movie idea for fututre.

Punk19

Punk19

For some reason I got a shiver, Fox must have something up its sleeve. I can't wait, go Strauss Bros.   ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

i dont understand....wat is actualy going on??    ???      ;D  

R.A.

R.A.

If they're adding new scennes to the trailer then I suppose that recently new scennes have been filmed.   This makes me wonder, with these new scennes how long will the movie last, I hope it's longer than AVP, that movie was short.   Along with any director cuts or "special director cuts" editons I wonder how long would the DVD/Blue-ray/HD DVD version of this film last?

SHREK

SHREK

does evry1 actualy think they will show the preds or aliens homeworlds? i dnt think they will let me no wat u all think    ;D  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I don't think it would be that cool, SHREK. I think the Aliens don't have a homeworld and I don't think that they shoul show the Pred world either. Just because of mystery and the less you know the more scared you get.

SHREK

SHREK

in the film are the aliens supposed 2 b able 2 c the pred when he is cloacked, like in the game??

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Possibly not see him. From what I understand their sense of sight is not all that good. They just have good hearing. I could be wrong but I doubt this movie will resembale anything from the game.

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

Personally, I look to making an Aliens vs Predator movie in 3 ways.  A. You base it off the comics B. You base it off the games C. You base it off both movies, P1, P2, A1, and A2  the only thing that still gets me to watch the first movie are the stuff taken from the comics. Thats it. Really alot is from the comics. The only thing it was missing was gore and a really good story.

killzonewithbladesandteeth

killzonewithbladesandteeth

ermm..... my recollection is spurious on this and full of gaps so please be gentle in your criticism, but didn't the Predators genetically engineer the Aliens?? Creating them specifically for hunting. So, how would they have a home planet?? I'm probably wrong its been so long for me on this issue.  Wanna say thanks to Darkness and Pvt Hicks for your words and since everyone has put their opinions about what they do/don't wanna see in the movie I don't wanna see Wolf kicking ass only to get done by the PredAlien and then the humans kill the PredAlien. If this Predator is so bad ass I wanna see him do his job and walk a way still undefeated. Also, the only problem I have with the theories being bandied about here about the PredAlien killing all the Predators on that ship ( if it does pick up from where the first movie left off)  is there was a lot of them on board including some older ones who must presumably also be bad ass, how did they get beaten by one just one of these. I hate the fact that we seem to have Predators who are supposed to be  lethal yet seemingly as whatever storywriter wants to f it t hey seem to be very flawed...anyone else think that, or is it really just all in my head??

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

Well I agree, I want this Pred to live at the end for once. But you can't blame Wolf if he does get his ass kicked. What if it was you, one alone Pred, killing a huge ass amount of aliens, then when u think its all over, a Predalien comes after you. I'd be thrown right off gaurd, esp if its meant to be better then both aliens and preds.   I still think if anything, Wolf is going to die, but take the Predalien with him. I think he's going to hold him down, set off one of my favorite things, and blow them both up

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

KZWBAT (killzonewithbladesandteeth) I understand what you are saying. Truly and HELL NO it ain't in your head. I feel the same way. And here I shall answer (or at least try to) answer your Q and comment on what you said. 1. According to the AvP comics and movies yes the Preds did gentically create Aliens for hunting purposes from the lesser race used to breed them. In this case humans. So really the don't have a home planet. 2. I want to see Wolf kick ass too because he is an elder. Personally I think he will and I want to see him walk away victorious. However something tells me he will die in the end. I mean, seriously one Pred against what, hundred aliens. Chances are he is going to. . .lose. (Sadly) 3. I do not think Wolf will die from Predalien or Predalien die from humans. Can't really say much more on this because my guess is as good as yours. 4. The thing with the ship crashing to Earth cause of hybrid Predalien. my two guess right below here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed