New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 21,377 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

Good work JK, the fans are doing what they can but this wait is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as the Alien doesnt cross breed with a sasquach and the Predator doent have a 12inch forehead and look retarded we should be good to go, sittin frustrated!

Jonesy

Jonesy

Im sure im reading too much into this, but it almost seems like theyre saying, "this is it, this is the last one, the AvP movies are now dead".  Im gonna feel like an ass saying this when I buy my ticket. "uh... one for Aliens vs Predator Rectum, er, I meen, Reqweeeum".    I must admit though when you hear it it makes you think "AvP Requiem? what the f**k?" lol maybe thats a good thing.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man why does everyone put this movie down.........i really feel it is gonna be awesome......im so amped for the trailer

Jonesy

Jonesy

I cant wait for the trailer either, that will tell us ALOT. I didnt mean to put it down (if you were referring to me), those were just my first impressions. I actually think its not a bad title. I like how it connects to the video game level. And like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, theyll probably refer to it as AVP:R. Thats actually pretty clever; it tells you the rating right in the title.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

8)   (thats all I have to say 'bout that) "Forest Gump accent"

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Jonesy  no i wasnt talkin about you    sorry

gameoverman

There's no such thing as the bogeyman...    :P  

ArielAleXCo

im the bogey maaahn thats what I am...  and shala la...  and da lalalla aaa  WhiteZombie's song is cool... but still could never learn the lyrics. XDD jajaj

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Just let the trailer come out this month and show some good fighting scenes

EpsilonOrpheon777

as anxious as i am to hear the score... i still think trailers that use no music and only SFX really get you drawn in you know? ... like quick shots of things happening, cutting in and out with no music and only sound to make us guess what that was or wasn't... awesome can't wait

MattTaz

One of the biggest complaints of the 1st film was the - apart from the acting, and baywatch running, was the pg13 rating. Having AVP-R is pretty smart business sense. The trailer sounds cool as well. C'mon people, get behind this film. If this film is a flop, Alien V will be years and years away and Predator 3's chances will be zip.

Ok5

Ok5

AVP3, Alien 5, Predator 3 completely depend on hire AVP2 which most likely will fail in the USA, but there is a chance of world gathering, I very much hope, that the output film under Christmas will not affect cash department, but all happens, I am personally glad, that film for Christmas leaves, Graidhaus too has left in wrong day and a failure.  Where a trailer though if there was a description of a trailer it is possible to guess, that a trailer on the approach, I think, that this problem with a sound on long will not be tightened also to us will show a trailer on Friday.

Deco

Deco

I like the title albeit a little poetic and slightly obscure for a film such as this.  Bring on the trailer

YutaniDitch

Ok, this trailer layout isn't confirmed, so I am just gonna make fun of it...  First thing, the initial space scene definitely makes this a bogus trailer description...Because if THAT was supposed to attract me to the movies or someone else NON-FAN, then the joke would end up on them...  Second, the kid scene is such a cheap scare one... So predictable...  Third, this doesn't sound like the longlength trailer Colin talked about...quick edited shots (quelle surprise    ::)  ) and the Alien in a familiar environment...especially a usually white-corridor one..I guess the Aliens would blend in just fine in order to surprise the doctor...   :o     ::)   maybe they would do an Aliens on them and cut the power...   ;D    So, if this ends up being the so-highly anticipated trailer the fans have been drooling about... OMG, this will truly be a REQUIEM alright, for the dead franchises...  Again, I truly HOPE this is just someone making fun of the movie...we'll se in a couple weeks time...Again HOPEFULLY...Nothing's certain regarding this movie anymore   ;)  

SHREK

i like the idea of them playing silent night with the aliens and predators it will make it eery and scary...which the avp wasnt at all........   btw it sd that the predator ship was on fire in space....well im assuming that the the whole ship was on fire (including the outside of the ship)...but fire doesnt burn in space..   ::)    maybe ive got it wrongg we will have 2 wait and see.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed