AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,093 times)

zen

zen

did any1 c the flashing eyes!?!   ;D  AWESOME!!!   ;D  

zen

zen

I JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER!!!!!!!FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

zen

zen

I LOST COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I WATCHED IT!!!!ITS SO GOOD!!!!!

comic fan

comic fan

;D  cool trailer   ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

WTF IS THAT MASSIVE ALIEN?? IS IT THE PREDALIEN? THE QUEEN? OR SUMTHIN ELSE? FANTASTIC WORK STRAUSE BROS    ;D  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

it's the predalien, i have take a screen capture, i can give it to you if you want: celticantdieux@msn.com

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

Im very satiesfied with the AvP2 trailer.  The predalien seems great. I wish that Christmas was today. Now the thing left its the AvP3 game.

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

Oh and i got 2 questions.Does the alien queen appear? How many preds there are?

Dane

Dane

I love the trailer, but I agree it shows to much of what happens to the main characters.   :o   Also the Aliens are wicked but the way the pred killed those Aliens made it look like the Aliens  were powerless. One pred alone shouldn't be able to kill 2 Aliens at once. Also the 1st movie (AvP) may have been terrible but I liked the way those Aliens were designed in AvP 1. Especially the Queen.

Dane

Dane

Also its still just a battle. Were is the WAR?   ???  

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

thanks Commander Griker for the explaination    ;D     8)     ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

i dunno wat u lot r on about but anyway if that big alien is the predalien where are the dreads...   ???   im not really likin the predalien...it looked better in the picture released a few days ago...

predmaster

predmaster

Notice at the end of the trailer it just shows "ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2" NOT  "alienS vs. predator: REQUIEM" not sure what thats all about.

SHREK

SHREK

oh i see the dreads on it now....ITS HEAD WAY 2 BIG

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Great trailer, delighted with it. The only thing that bothered me was the fag at the end using Pred's cannon. f**k that, hope that fag gets killed at some point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed