New Trailer with Death Sentence

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2007, 07:57:55 PM

Author
New Trailer with Death Sentence (Read 14,178 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As I pointed out last week, the green-band trailer will be shown with Death Sentence which comes out Friday. Here’s your proof: a Trailer Programming Info Sheet found by JaredK21 on the forum. Look under Death Sentence and you’ll find Alien vs Predator Requiem. It also says that it will be two minutes twenty-five seconds long.

Surprisingly, the trailer won’t be seen with Halloween. I expect the trailer will be online either tomorrow night or Friday and will be more story-based.

EDIT: If you’re in the UK, the AvP2 trailer is not currently attached to Death Sentence. I’ll let you know when it’s recieved in the UK, or at least when Odeon starts to recieve it. (Hicks)

plasmacannon

:)  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

cant wait    :)  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

and i am very curious of the acting....think that trailer will show us a lot of characters

JaredK21

JaredK21

Now I don't know what to see tomorrow haha. I really wanted to see Halloween, but I'd love to see the trailer on the big screen!   P.S. thanks for the nod ;)

Chris

Chris

Great!  Cant wait.

scarface

scarface

i just hope it shows us a trailer like the original alien movie...keep us guessing...AND MORE PREDALIEN SHOTS!   ;)  

scarface

scarface

???  another question:what if the predalien gets stronger with every fight won like on the game   ???     ???  ....i think if thats the case then the queens got a new general   ;D     :P  GONNA f**k THAT PREDATOR UP!!!!!!  -IM THE JUGGERNAUT B**CH!!!!

SHREK

SHREK

;D     ;D   Cant wait.....

Bender1988

good i want see some more of the movie   :)  

predalien213

sweet!!i hope they show the sewer,hospital and the predator ship cant wait!!

shakermakerman

and there was much rejoicing

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome.

lone hunter

lone hunter

;D     ;D     ;D  I hope the'yre gonna show sum new stuff in the trailer, it's what I think anyways.......YAUTJA ARE #1, THE WOLF IS GONNA OWN THOSE ALIEN'S A$$'S!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

pred88

pred88

i wonder if it will be the trailer described a few weeks ago with the silent night song at the end

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed