AvP2 Title Confirmed!

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Author
AvP2 Title Confirmed! (Read 14,166 times)

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

haha i don't think it was glorified ad for a gym kodah   ;D  

alien fan

alien fan

NICE ONE!

ELDERPREDATOR*

ELDERPREDATOR*

Greatest decision fox has made in a long time, now let`s hope it lives up to the title lol.

ELDERPREDATOR*

ELDERPREDATOR*

And I`m also glad they got rid of the whole 'AvP' title, that name`s better off just for the PC games etc., the new directors made a wise decision naming it right....ALIENS VS. PREDATOR, as it was in the beginning.  JANN/ELDERPREDATOR `.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-`.-

avp

avp

;)  u all need lifes a title is not even part of it

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Go f**k yourself, we like the title. Sue us.

Jalok

Jalok

great, now if the story doesn't got any connection to avp1, we all can just assume avp1 never happened. unfortunately, they went with the pred ship crash crap script.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like the new name    ;D  

The Invisible Killer

The Invisible Killer

The new title fitts the film, abunch of Aliens versus 1 Predator! i like it, plus it pays homage to the original sequel 'Aliens'. I hope this movie is good, r rated (18) has a good, decent plot and well directed, not like the original.  Paul 'i cant direct' Anderson! p.s no geeks allowed! this film should be for us original fans! not kids who play video games!

Darkforce

Darkforce

Im sorry i must disagree it isnt the name of the moive i looked for trailes and went on the 20th century fox homepage if you look you can see that the name is Alien vs. Predator: Survival Of The Fittest in the comming soon topic

Wari

Wari

They should have kept the name simple.  The easiest and best name for this film should have been:  "Alien 6 the 1st AVP sequel  after Alien 4 VS Predator the 4th Sequel to Predator and the 2nd Prequel to Aliens"  .......see how it just rolls right off the tongue?

EvilPenguin

EvilPenguin

i think they should just call it alien or aliens vs. predator 2 instead of just aliens vs predator...it will confuse some ppl

R

R

KODAH KNOWS BEST, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST IS THE WAY TO GO, ALTOUGH ASVP IS OK TOO. STILL WONDERING WETHER OR NOT SIGGIE AND  ARNOLD WILL JOIN THE CAST, ANY UPDATES   ???  

R

R

KODAH KNOWS BEST, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST IS THE WAY TO GO, ALTOUGH ASVP IS OK TOO. STILL WONDERING WETHER OR NOT SIGGIE  WILL JOIN THE CAST

R

R

WHAT THE ***!!!!   ???   MUST BE THE BOOZE TALKIN   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed