AvP2 Title Confirmed!

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Author
AvP2 Title Confirmed! (Read 14,164 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I agree with SiL, this title will cause alot of confusion, but I guess it's still a good title...    ;)  

gnrkelly

gnrkelly

the title it truely deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm happy with the title.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

The reason I reckon with the title is :  1. To possibly start off as a refresh as oppose to it ACTUALLY being dubbed a sequel of sorts, everying about the movie will have that sense of being built from hands up.  This time round FOX knows better.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

or yaeh ..  2. The term ' 2 ' is overly done.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

omfg our prayers have been answered at last... a title that finally pays homage to the original comic my state of hype has just been raised from 110% to 190%

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK  I pissed my pants    ;D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Like all yourselves, I know its a title BUT IT WORKS   ;D    Makes NO sense to over complicate it.

saibat3

saibat3

super super great news    ;D  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

amazing I have great faith in this movie... maybe Paul ws Anderson could learn a thing or two from the strause bros.    :)  

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

It's the same title as the pc games, isn't it?   :-\  

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

Still a good title.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I actually think its pretty decent for the title, i mean there COULD be some people who arnt really fans who are confused by the title and dont know its the sequel or somethin, but it shouldnt be that confusing.....but hell, it beats f**kin survival of the fittest   :P  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I was afraid of this. I never liked this title to begin with because all that it implies is that every alien is mindless cannon fodder for one "almighty" pred. I'm really disappointed. I'm going to be really pissed if there's only one predator in the whole film.  Hopefully this film will not go the way of many of the horrible AVP comics and games, but it's looking more and more like it everyday. Can't tell for sure until we actually see the film, though. lol *crosses fingers*

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest would have been much better imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed