AvP2 Title Confirmed!

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Author
AvP2 Title Confirmed! (Read 14,288 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Finally! The title for AvP2 has finally been confirmed as Aliens vs. Predator according to Superherohype.

“ComingSoon.net is reporting that 20th Century Fox has updated the title for the Alien vs. Predator sequel, coming to theaters on Christmas Day. It’s really simple, just add an “s”… ALIENS VS. PREDATOR”

I actually think it’s a decent title. It adds an S and drops the 2 so I guess it feels like this film will be what AvP should have been. Thanks to James and Darkoo for the news.

Update: Thanks to Harry72 for this. ComingSoon.net also has the AvP2 website down as AliensVsPredator.com. This domain is owned by Fox and was registered way back in 2001.

Orphen42

Orphen42

thank god 4 that!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Excellent news - glad they didn't go with "Survival of the Fittest".  Are they listening to the fans?    :-\  

Harry72

Harry72

ComingSoon.net is reporting the domain AliensvsPredator.com. Hmm...

Harry72

Harry72

Hope they don't want my .de Domain ...    ;D  

Darkness

Darkness

Oh, yeah, I didn't realise you had that.

SiL

SiL

The confusion this will cause   ;D  

Highland

Highland

really excellent, 6 months to go and we now know the name of the film.............now maybe a clip to prove that its happening?   I guess that "S" was really tough to add on     :P     ::)  

R

R

8)   FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS

cockroach

cockroach

yay!!!!!!!! perfect   ;D  

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Question is, when will the website be up and running?

R

R

THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW!!!!   ???  

R

R

BUT, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT   ;D  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I... Well...... Its not a great title i liked "Alien vs Predator 2 : Survival of the fittest." I thought that was way better than just aliens vs predator what do you guys think ?   :-\  

meetxj9

meetxj9

This could only mean 1 thing. That the Predator in this movies isn't going to be some newb. But some badass thats gonna be screwing every human and alien in sight.    ;D   Think predator 2!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed