AvP2 = Slasher Flick?

Started by Darkness, Jul 07, 2007, 01:15:07 PM

Author
AvP2 = Slasher Flick? (Read 10,733 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Ermac   more like Eight legged Freaks, meets Critters 2, meets Resident Evil 2

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

AvP 2 will be good   I want the Pred Alien  I wonder if there will be any runners (dogs) in this movie the more Aliens the better  lets just hope there is not zoo near bye Kenner AvP :)

cockroach

cockroach

heres hoping there will be dog aliens aswell as well as normal warriors running around the town... tho i think with the predalien now included they ll just have normal warriors. the dog alien (in my opinion) was the best looking/designed alien since the first original alien... i think alienS vs predator will be great from what the brothers have been saying... i want full acid spitting/melting, tongue stabbing, tail poking, blood curdling screams & facehugging terror!!!

R

R

I'M WITH YOU COCKROACH   ;D  

Necrotard

Necrotard

I'm psyched.  *shrug*  I assume the clip was just kind of taken out of context.  If you just saw a violent moment from an "Alien" or "Predator" movie, without witnessing the whole thing in it's entirety, you might just see them as just another monster movie.  Even something like "Silence of the Lambs" or "Interview with the Vampire".  If you JUST saw a certain moment, you might see it as a standard slasher.  I trust the Strause bros. to give us a nice visual style and I'm pumped to see some alien-related violence.  I have faith in this sequel.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

"For the last damn time AvP and AvP 2 are Predator sequels" <------ That statment is just your oppinion. Aliens Vs. Predator is the sequel to the 1st AVP. These 2 movies are not sequels to the Predator movies. After Aliens Vs. Predator is released there are plans to make a 3rd Predator movie. Just as long as Aliens Vs Predator does well. It may not even be a sequel. There has been talk of them starting the Predator series over....kinda. A fresh start if you will.

alien fan

alien fan

i think so to!

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

look people this can't be a vulgar saw or hostel film it has to be classic and smart . Imean I have seen saw and it was ok but nothing special Aliens vs predator has to be spectaculour!!!   ;D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

I bet anything that this film has something to do with the end of the Ressurection!!! (Remember? Desert, no life...)=>maybe kinda big BOOM in the end by Preds? Who knows?   ::)  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

don't think that the predator blast could go all the way to europe!!! unless it's a super self destruct wich I doubt.   :-\  

Originalsin

Originalsin

It may have slasher movie gore, but I highly doubt it has slasher movie gayness.    ;D     ;D     ;D  

whocares

whocares

this movie should go straight to DVD

R

R

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, ALTOUGH ALIEN 5 OR AN AVP3 WOULD MAKE NICE ADDITIONS TOO!

R

R

I THINK A SLASHERFLICK DOES HAVE POTENTIAL AS LONG AS IT STAYS TRUE TO THE CHARACTERS AND WON'T DISREGARD PREVIOUS MOVIES, YOUR THOUGHTS?

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

you guys need to chill, you have to understand that other countries view slasher films differently, and it was only two clips with intense fighting and gore n or blood using out just like we would expect. im really exited about this

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed