AvP2 = Slasher Flick?

Started by Darkness, Jul 07, 2007, 01:15:07 PM

Author
AvP2 = Slasher Flick? (Read 10,734 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I know exactly what to think, f**king yesss!!! Im all for gore and blood, bring back predator 1 and 2 violence, very good news, i want an hard r kick ass movie and we get it, i can not get happier.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

eh theyre gonna need a lot of blood and violence to make up for the first AVP *shutters just thinking about the PG/G violence*

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I am all for the violence aswell.. the more violent they make this the better, for the love of god this is A V P 2!!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Those who don't like it can go watch AVP - the kids version.  Because you still sleep in your parent's bed.    :D    Btw, I hate it when they cut away instead of seeing the gore.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

ok people I think that there is to much of a fuss about this I mean this is only one guy's opinion!!! I whant to see scenes were military dudes are trying to fight the threat and have a couple of chest burstings,predator decapitating some marin and aliens attacking poor soldier.  I'm happy with the news... go strause bros go!!!

Kane'sSon

Kane'sSon

Ha it's gonna be good i can tell bring o nthe gore! Not overused but just enough .. I believe colin and greg are going in the totally roght direction with this. This guys view doesn't bother me ill decide for myself when its released!    ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Hey think about it its AVP 2 being called a slasher flick not an ALIEN 5 or PREDATOR 3. No offense to anyone or anything itll be good but the future films will not resemble slashers/.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If there are any future films.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Say yes to humor me.    ;D  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

The guy who said that AvP 2 is a slasher flick is an idiot Aliens and Predator is supose to be bloody this guy is probably confusing AvP for freddy vs jason  f**king idiot  AvP 2 might be a little bit of a slasher because of the teens but they are being hunted by Pred and Alien and PredAlien

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

i kinda wish AvP 2 would have bin like AvP 2 the Pc game set in the Alien future classic  AvP

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

AvP 2 should give back the classic feel of Aliens and Predator cause of the gore but it wont bring back the classic Alien future concept  but think of it as predator 4 after Paul Andersons AvP f**ked up the Alien future concept both films being set on Earth i see them as Predator sequals they bring the Aliens to this planet   The Alien saga starts off in the future when mankind has colonized diffrent worlds "Aliens movies" AvP is mostly about the preds and the Aliens being trophies

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I'm worried that the film will be too bloody because really most of the Alien and predator films weren't that gorey so why should this one be anyone here agree.

johnny handsome

johnny handsome

Thats the problem with you people, the alien movies werent gory and bloody, but the predator movies were, so i want this movie so bloody again, f**k the alien movies, i want predator violence.

Skelta

Skelta

AvP2 = Slasher Flick?  Hey, better than AvP2 = Comedy Flick? Right?! Nah, seriously...I think Jonny has a point here. I would even say that most of the AvP comic books were always more predator than alien. People expecting an alien movie here will be dissapointed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed