Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00

Started by Darkness, Jul 09, 2007, 07:36:28 PM

Author
Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00 (Read 10,553 times)

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah comic-con is in san diego i could have gone too oh well i'm just gonna watch the comic-con coverage on G4 since they never show anything about video games anymore [excluding this week's E3 event]    :D  

meetxj9

meetxj9

Please oh please, let this movie not suck.   :(   The first 1 has already taken a big bashing from fanboys and normal movie goers alike. I know the brothers were just being nice to the previous guys who did the first 1in the interview. But hey, those guys really sucked bigtime. If this 1 gets off the ground. We will definately see the revival of the Alien and Predator movie series.

Elder Predator

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT this is the moment i have been waiting for YEAH.   :D     :D  

WisePredator

I'm so hyped up for this right now, I can't wait to see it on YouTube, or the official site   ;D  

ShadowPred

15 days away

Pvt. Hicks

My father wants to go, and I want to go, so if our schedule calls for it...boo YA    ;D  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

Hope the offiial site willbe up and running for the teaser cause it will be much better quality then youtube!   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed