Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00

Started by Darkness, Jul 09, 2007, 07:36:28 PM

Author
Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00 (Read 10,552 times)

Mr. Weyland

I just know I am gonna be so damn happy seeing the trailer    ;D  

Predboy

Oh shit, my bad, I didn't realize you wrote the samething.

Pvt. Hicks

im gonna be nervous

Predboy

Oh my god, are you serious, I never could've telled.   :o    
QuoteWHO ELSE IS GOING TO BE NERVOUS AS HECK WHEN THEY FIRST SEE THE TEASER??? I KNOW I AM, I DONT WANT IT TO LOOK BAD.

ShadowPred

Judging from that quote Pvt. Hicks is already losing it. Anyway i think i might go apeshit the same way I did when the trailer for AVP came out...but hopefully this time the movie is as good as the trailer.

Pvt. Hicks

Kinda true, just nervous my Favorite series(THE ALIEN SERIES) and the Predator series, on how theyre gonna be treated and portrayed.

Innerchaos

Innerchaos

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, just got done basic training! I've enjoyed the updates thus far and am ready for a fresh restart of this saga. I doubt we'll see very much in the teaser. But between actually hearing the fearful fans and making a sequel to a piece of shite, I doubt the Bros will leave us hanging with too little. I think we'll see a few quick clips with an epic battle segment (i.e. pred running at an alien, pred standing on top of a hill drawing blades, roar of a predalien without showing it,...etc.). What I think would be the greatest moment in trailer history is if they start it out with the guy who voices trailers going, "So you've seen AVP, yeah, sorry about that. This time, I'm serious, it's gonna be good." Just a thought.

Pvt. Hicks

:D   that would be funny!  although yes! its gonna show stuff! big explosions, etc.

Jango1201

Jango1201

heheh, just a thought that hit me. The brothers clearly stated that the trailer would reveal a plot, Am i correct? If that was anderson trying to do the same, we would have never had to pay  to see AVP because i got a double feature along with SPIDER-MAN 2! The whole movie was nothing but a teaser... plain and simple...

The Ultimate Predator

Excellent, and I'll be back from holiday then too.

Commander Griker

its gonna kick ass come down   AVP 2 will be R bloody not kiddy like AVP pg 13 rating

sexyboy

sexyboy

YAY!!!!!

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

This will be  the ' batman begins' for the Alien vs predator series   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Hey, is this in San Diego?

Corporal Hicks

My bad, that was retarded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed