Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00

Started by Darkness, Jul 09, 2007, 07:36:28 PM

Author
Comic-Con AvP2: July 27th 12:15-14:00 (Read 10,475 times)

Darkness

The program schedules for Comic-Con have been released. Fox will be showing previews of their upcoming movies between 12:15-14:00 on Friday July 27, 2007. That’s when the AvP2 teaser will be first shown.

“12:15-2:00 Twentieth Century Fox""Twentieth Century Fox "jumps" into Comic-Con with exclusive looks at some of the most-anticipated movie events of 2007 and 2008. In the epic action-adventure Jumper, a genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. The film, opening February 15, 2008, starring Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Jamie Bell, and Samuel L. Jackson, is directed by Doug Liman. The cast and filmmakers will screen footage. In Aliens vs. Predator, opening December 25, the iconic creatures from two of the scariest film franchises ever are back.

Apple will hopefully put the teaser online on the weekend and I imagine the AvP2 Official Website, storyline and other stuff will be made available at the same time too. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

ShadowPred

They better show something good

Pvt. Hicks

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BE NERVOUS AS HECK WHEN THEY FIRST SEE THE TEASER??? I KNOW I AM, I DONT WANT IT TO LOOK BAD.

Wolfy

maybe it will shows us a few shows of pred armour and a few of the alien, and make freaky noises, and show like an alien jump at the screen at the end making it look uber cool!     ::)  

ElderPredator

I can't wait.   :)  

gameoverman

It might not show us anything - like the first teaser for AVP.

Highland

nah they wouldnt dare, they face major backlash if it was nothing, from me anyway!   :D   Colins already said the had to finish the fx for the trailer.

ElderPredator

That would disappoint a lot of fans.

Krycek

Krycek

Maybe they will show like an individual battle scene kinda like the way they showed the Human Torch chasing after the Silver Surfer.

Invisible Darkness

They will show movie footage. The brothers have already stated that the Teaser will reveal the plot of the movie. It won't be like the 1st AVP with footage edited together from the other Alien and Predator movies.

Predboy

They better show something good in the teaser.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Awesome! I can't wait! July 27th is marked and locked in.  Pvt. Hicks, I'm going to be nervous as hell, too. lol *crosses fingers*

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

hope the official site and poster follows!!!   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

me too, so we can finally see what theyv been up to for the post year    8)  

ShadowPred

Predboy what's the deal of copying what I just said..or is it just by chance that you said the same thing as i did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed