AvP2 Trading Cards at ComicCon

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 11, 2007, 08:20:39 PM

Author
AvP2 Trading Cards at ComicCon (Read 12,331 times)

cockroach

cockroach

needs the VS me thinks... 16 days to go!!!

shakermakerman

its there are you blind?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ermac, posted THIS: http://i17.tinypic.com/4mrlfzm.png, in his post, about..I don't know, a few posts up. Look at his post. He thinks it should look like THAT, and that one guy above you thinks it should have the VS, although Ermac thinks it shouldnt.  Jesus Christ.

Corporal Hicks

I think this is the most amount of comments I've seen a merchandise news get.    :P   Might have something to do with the logo, sure, but you can't take that away from me!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Lol

cockroach

cockroach

ha agreed    ;)   ... tho as a designer i have to admit i have been looking fwd to seeing the logo (if this is an official logo, that is)... it keeps it classic tho also updated... proud of the brothers (so far)...

johnny handsome

johnny handsome

Holy shit, if thats the logo then its great! I really love it, and it brings together the world of alien and predator.

jimmylace

jimmylace

holy shit thats an amazing logo. f**k yeah, the way it should have been in the first place! looks like theyre really trying to forget avp ever happened.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I HOPE TO GOD that that is the freakin logo and tagline...it is just so damn awesome.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

it kinda fits the tone of the movie since it snows at one point right?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really like the silver style of the Logo the Aliens logo is awesome...the Predator Logo is awesome too, the whole damn pi is awesome...god damn Pvt. Hicks has infeted me with his overloading temptation for this movie.

Cellien

Cellien

Yawn... :P  Damn can't wait for Comic Con!

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Logo = yes (a little stlye of the original movie titles) Tagline = makes it seem like a cheesy fight movie

Commander Griker

I love it  AVP 2 logo is like AVP 2 log for the Pc

Harry72

Harry72

Thx for this cool news. Looks good.    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed