Aliens Omnibus 2 & AvP Civilized Beasts

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 12, 2007, 12:00:09 AM

Author
Aliens Omnibus 2 & AvP Civilized Beasts (Read 4,172 times)

Corporal Hicks

As you will all find out soon when my review of the first Aliens Omnibus goes online soon, I loved it. Loved it to bits. So imagine my excitment when I saw the lineup for the second volume!

“Many humans have died horribly at the claws of the Alien. The surface of Earth has been devastated to cleanse the beasts from our world. But the commercial value of this scourge has never been in doubt, especially when the special properties of the Alien Queen’s royal jelly are discovered. Will Mankind once again risk its very survival as a species in order to sleep with the Alien?”

The second volume collects Genocide, Harvest, Colonial Marines and quite possibly Tribes – the cover is the Tribes one. So if the lineup is anything to go by, volume 2 should be quite a ride! But thats not all! Looks like original Alien vs Predator comics are back on the go too. Stuck in comic limbo for years, AvP – Civilized Beasts finally has a new release date (Sep 05, 2007) and an updated profile. You can view the Aliens Omnibus Vol.2 profile here and the Civilized Beasts profile here.

Corporal Hicks

I think I've had a fanboy orgasm with that lineup for the 2nd volume.

Corporal Hicks

Think we should make this two articles, Darkness?

Pvt. Hicks

Corporal Hicks is having nerd-gasms lol.

Corporal Hicks

If you call yourself an Aliens fan, you will buy these Aliens Omnibuses Hicks! For the good of your soul.

Mr. Weyland

cool    8)   I want.

Mr. Weyland

last comic annual I bought was Superman & Batman Vs. Aliens & Predators #1

Its Game Time

I'm reading the first aliens omnibus and it is pretty cool. Cant wait for the second    :)  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I'm planing on buying the aliens and aliens vs predator omnibus's but there so darn expencive like 30$ each that's like 60$ plus taxe!

Corporal Hicks

Theyre pretty cheap here. Cost about as much as an average TBP here.

R

R

ARE THEY REALLY WORTH THIS AMOUNT??? BIT PRICEY IF YOU ASK ME   :-X  

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed