Aliens Direct TV Ad

Started by Darkness, Jul 16, 2007, 08:04:25 PM

Author
Aliens Direct TV Ad (Read 14,816 times)

jimmylace

jimmylace

now that really would be a "big surprise" maybe all of this is a smokescreen and sigourney weaver is starring in AvP2 and she kicks the silly looking predators ass in 2 seconds. f**k YEA.

Punk19

Punk19

I remember seeing this the first time, they did a good job. I was jumping in my chair as the alien attacked. They should make one of Arnold and the predator next.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

haha, Direct TV rules.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Sorry, but there is no bigger evil plan here. We were already doing other DTV spots before this spot was ever even talked about.

Darkness

Darkness

LOLA also worked on X-Men 3, right? To make Magneto and Xavier look 30 years younger in the flashback scene.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Wow, great stuff Colin, damn good.

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

Hey, with X-Men 3's LOLA effects to rejuvenate Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, anything is possible now...  Trouble is that it takes an awful longtime to do that...  Imagine an entire movie with them having to 'rejuvenate' Sigourney...   :o     ;)  

jimmylace

jimmylace

heheh, i was just kidding around, i am a fan of the avp idea  . its such a good idea in terms of what it adds to the predator mythos, although i think it does cheapen the alien in some respects (only when you think in terms of the first alien movie) but still psyched. I dont think anyone would want to see siggy in in an avp picture....

cockroach

cockroach

ha ha loves it! ripley rules. i doubt sig will ever do alien 5 but i still love the woman.  also colin - quick question... merchandise? will there be any? if so by who? tho im sure its too early to release info etc im just v impatient. love palisades AVP merchandise but the SPAWN/MCFARLANE AVP merchandise messed up the aliens head size... im fussy im afraid!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Can you seriously imagine Fox not doing any merchandise from this? They were doing plus facehuggers and Predalien bursters, for crying out loud, the last time. Of course they will. :)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I caught both the full and abreviated versions a few days ago and it absolutely blew my mind! The make-up, lighting and editing was so damn well executed. Of course, Sigourney kicks ass regardless. lol  The Shatner/Kirk version was pretty damn awesome too.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

"Sorry, but there is no bigger evil plan here."-Colin  Or is there? Muwahahahaaa    :o  

R

R

;D     ;D     ;D  

R

R

SIGGIES BEST PERFORMANCE TO DATE!    ;D  

Highland

Highland

she prob got more for that add, than she did in Alien.   :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed