Aliens Direct TV Ad

Started by Darkness, Jul 16, 2007, 08:04:25 PM

Author
Aliens Direct TV Ad (Read 14,815 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I heard about this new Aliens DirectTV advertisement that they’ve been showing in the US. I haven’t heard much about it but somebody uploaded it to Myspace. It starts off with Ripley fighting with the Queen and then she looks into camera and advertises this DirectTV. Check it out.

It looks pretty good to me. To say, Aliens was made 20 years ago, Sigourney Weaver looks pretty much the same in that clip. Makes me wonder if they could still pull off a decent Alien 5 movie with her in it now. Thanks to Xenomorphine for the news.

ute

ute

Sigourney is Ripley. First time since AR.    ;D  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

oh my gosh how did they do that???   ???   she looks exacly like she did all those years ago if they use segourney present day.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Lighting and makeup.  I saw another pic of her where her face sags a bit and she looks much older.  Agree though that she could still return to play Ripley.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

That does it, she as to do an ALIEN 5 now, if only somebody as a script and stuff    :o  

Cellien

Cellien

I was amazed when I saw this commercial on TV.. I flipped!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

whilst none alien predator fans are thinking Direct TV, were thinking ALIEN 5    ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

:o  

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Our VFX company LOLA did that work, as well as many of the other DTV ads.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Colin, maybe you can try and get this ad in the AVP 2 DVD since your company help make it   :D  

Keyes

Keyes

The Star Trek one with William Shatner is great too   8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Hmm, Colin worked on this commercial with Sigourney in a way, so maybe he got her for AVP 2?    ???     ;D  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

she doesn't look too old.

Krycek

Krycek

She should do another Alien movie rather then selling out for a TV ad.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Hurrah, I'm useful!  And I find it interesting that the two directors' company was involved in doing this. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed