Sideshow AvP2 Props

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 25, 2007, 10:48:21 PM

Author
Sideshow AvP2 Props (Read 18,279 times)

alien fan

alien fan

pretty cool but i still like the aliens!

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

i myself like Predators better, but i love aliens aswell, and there has to be a queen if there is to be a ramped outbreak of aliens

R

R

NO DOUBT THE QUEEN WILL GRACE US WITH HER PRESENCE, HOW ELSE CAN THIS MOVIE ROCK!!!!!   8)  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

What if its the cargo ship from alien?That whould be soooo cool!The predators ship is carrying eggs to a planet to set up a colony but an egg opens and latches onto a predator creating the hybrid,which wreaks havoc on the ship,forcing it to land on earth.The hybrid gets loose with ____ eggs and sets up a hive in a barn(cows,sheep,dogs,cats,pigs,rats,snakes etc)and THE WOLF has to go seek them out and destroy them before earth becomes overrun with bugs,then after hes done he flies off to continue his mission,but because hes seriusly hurt the ship crashes and his dying move is he turns on the warning becon to warn the predators about the planet!.That whould be so awesome!!!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed