Sideshow AvP2 Props

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 25, 2007, 10:48:21 PM

Author
Sideshow AvP2 Props (Read 17,997 times)

Kanesson

Kanesson

Wow .. I saved and zoomed in on the pic of the plasma canon, and colin didn't lie about having there own version of pored lettering. theres a major change the symbols are all joined up and there curved in design? Anyone else see it?

Elorrra

Elorrra

Yeah Kanesson! I have already seen it!! :) I wish I know what it says... like "I'm gonna burn your sorry ass..."   ::)     ;D  

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

"I'm gonna burn your sorry ass..."  LOL    ;D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

That's right!   ;D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

Or... "kiss my green spotted ass"... whatever!    :D  

mjacobson

mjacobson

These all look cool. Likewise, they all look to be outside my budget   :'(   I've got to hand it to some of you guys, you seem to be able to interpret whatever it is Strelok is saying. Myself, I have no clue    ???  

Kanesson

Kanesson

I've got to hand it to some of you guys, you seem to be able to interpret whatever it is Strelok is saying. Myself, I have no clue     .. No i just ignored it LOL

JaredK21

JaredK21

I am loving how this mask is black! It's so evil!

cockroach

cockroach

Like them all & sideshow has v good standards generally. shame no alien/s material being released... i ll have to be patient (which is v hard)... bring on next week already....

Betty

Betty

95% of the people going to this flick will not care about the writing on the Cannon or a Shuriken  over a disc or a scratch on the mask or if the Alien has a rigged or smooth head.   :D     :D     ;D  

VENOM

VENOM

MAN IT LOOKS SO AWESUM! 100 minutes movie alien is blackish silver predator looks awesum wit dat bronze color classic pred look! Dis is awesum! I jus hope dat in d end, da predator comes out from da sewers, SMOKEY n den he comes out from da smoke wit an ALIEN QUEEN'S SKULL!!! Dats guna be so cool although i like aliens better but i LOVE EM BOTH!!!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

You guya the Shuriken is the same as the one in AVP1 go online and look even watch the movie it has the brown on it and everything!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

http://www.superiormartialarts.com/images15/viewitem%5B1%5D.jpg  go to this link and look at the gold around the little pred pic in the middle of the shurkien type thing. Same writing as on the AVP2 Predator plasma caster

BLAZE300

BLAZE300

All of it looks good      :)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Venom, there has been nothing whatsoever indicating the Predator will even face a Queen and if it does, you can safely bet it won't take the creature's head off as easy as you appear to think it would.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed