Champiionser

Champiionser

I can't say it's different.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Look at the tops of them

Strelok

Strelok

:-\   not cool this predators will be funny this is stupid specially the mask it's not cool there is will be no queen alien the wristblades will be the same like the first movie of Alien vs. Predator    :-\  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Why the f**k are they still using paul andersons shuriken instead of the smart disk

Jmguiness

Jmguiness

It's the same, i did an indepth analysis on IMDB it's simply on its side and rotated down a bit. hence the gears on the cannon.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/80711156?d=80713007&p=1#80713007 For truth

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Keep that to yourself.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Ok they could be the same, but there would have to be more than one predator for a predalien to come out of, and strelok, how do u know there will be no queen?

Strelok

Strelok

the shuriken is steady to aliens acid, but the smart disk it's not in the movie first alien is the "Predaalien" it seem the movie wont be so cool. There is a scene, one Predator fight with alien,but I'm not sure ALIEN OR THE PREDAALIEN,but I'm sure  one thing the movie wont bi so cool, the first movie AvP TWO predators they die from one alien this is just not right the first predator die so quickly, and the AvP2 will be the same.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

You're talking like you've seen the movie.

KanesSon

KanesSon

Yup totally cool feels more like the origianal two pred films! I wana see more alien stuff tho .. but atleast know we know the pred is goin to kick ass    ;)    Trailer = Cant wait..

Strelok

Strelok

OK for the Queen first maybe it will have a queen but ti will be an EGG or it will be not a queen in the movie AvP2 well there will be aliens not just the PREDAALIEN but maybe  somehow it will have a egg's

Strelok

Strelok

one thing is sure in the movie AvP2 every predator and every alien and the predaalien all will be dead i'm sure only the humans will survive

Predboy

Predboy

So negative. The mask here looks good to me, and Im sure this movie will be decent. You talk like you've seen the movie already, none of us will know whats going to happen until it comes out, so stop talking like you've seen it already. Perhaps the predator will live, maybe it wont, we'll never know until we see it.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I hope they showcase these at comic-con. Look at the timeing of this release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed