Even More Sideshow Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 26, 2007, 07:41:20 PM

Author
Even More Sideshow Pictures (Read 13,146 times)

Angus

Angus

I bet a million dollars that the avp2 figures will use the same body again. The mask on the avp 1 leading pred was pretty shotty if you ask me, lets hope the quality of the work is better this time round. I'll still buy it what ever it looks like.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

the alien is from alien 3, look at the box!!   and yeah... I did saw the other pictures but I think they were taken with an "granangular" lense from the top, so they look a little strange, BUT...  the perspective from the production photo, and the other from the front actually look amazing... thats what im telling, not that i dont like the badass look from the eyes. ^_^

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

So I guess we just have to look at predator2 spainsh dvd at the right to get the complete predator (well we have not seen the legs yet...)  I agree with the hairdryer look...It looks soething more Trek than predator  I will wait to see it on screen. You will no get as good predator acting as in Pred 1& 2 if the guy in the suit is the same as in AVP

Predboy

Predboy

Im starting to not like the writing on the helmet. Makes me think the bros are following in avp's footsteps because of the stupid marking thing.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

he is the same guy....  I miss Kevin Peter Hall (the original predator) he had THE SPARK (has he called it).

Sergeant.Poncho

Kevin Peter Hall. God Bless Him. He was the guy who knew how to make the Predator scary. It aint just about the Mask. OK This mask looks good I agree, But if Ian cant move and act as a Predator then the good looking mask does not matter. And I think Ian made an awful job in avp. But I hope he went thrue the first Predator and second Predator just to se how a real Predator move and act.

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, Kevin definatly knew how to be a predator. I dont think ANYONE will ever come close to being as good as he was. God bless him, and may he rest in peace.   :'(  

Jortron

Jortron

Shame that Kevin had to die so young and in such a horrible fashion.  I liked that he was the chopper guy at the end of Pred 1.

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

it seems that the Predator writes that after he fights in the movie, torwards the middle to reprecent himself in a spiritual clan ritual, or a sign of honor, thats really what i always tought about the markings on predators, that they reprecent the battle scars of honor

Mr J

Mr J

Kevin peter hall used a african dance when he was walking toward arnold with his arms open, I wish he was still alive. I know everyone keeps saying less cgi but they didn't show much of the pred jumping around because they didn't have the tech but you get the feel because you see from its vision always in the trees so I think more CGI should be put in the film to make the predators movements less human, more agile. The one second he moved like he should in AVP 1 was when he speared the queen in the head. I'm just glad to hear no human pred team ups thats what ruined the first one for me most of all

misfit

misfit

in these new pics , the one of the " Giger " esc alien creepping threw the sewer  looks bad ass, I love the transparent done where you can see the humanoid skull featuers. If thats the design there using in this movie,.......Oh Hells yes, daddy like ,back to basics baby.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

ridged head is not what giger created

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The new predator mask does look cool! but to be honest in the original films 'markings' went part of the predator mythology. I think the Strause brothers are copying Paul 'Im a geek' Anderson a bit to much, but if it works in the film, im up for it!  The hand-held Shoulder Canon is a cool idea! i think. Only if it is a last resort thing like the predator self detonation, and if no humans use it! because that will suck! Lets hope this movie is good! Rock On!

SHREK

SHREK

i wanted the mask 2 b cooler if u look at the picture of the pred chokin the alien it doesnt really look like the mask theey are showin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed