Even More Sideshow Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 26, 2007, 07:41:20 PM

Author
Even More Sideshow Pictures (Read 13,142 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Man, this is great stuff! Where's the freak'n trailer already?! lol I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!  The new mask kicks serious ass, but I must say that I personally like Celtic's mask a little better   ;)    And PLEASE, for the love of God, don't turn the aliens into mindless cannon fodder. Especially for only one pred.   :'(      ;)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

dont cry lol...itll be ok       ::)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Wow. People are already claiming the film is going to be "awesome", just because some tiny spikes have been put on the helm. :)  Come on, guys. They already had the moulds from before. It's not going to be some sort of incredible challenge for them.  The very coolest thing on that page isn't even any of the stuff to do with the new film. It's that truly amazing representation of the creature from 'Alien' passing through some chains.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

I bet that text on the mask is his shopping list.

Jortron

Jortron

I also like the Celtic mask a little more, personally.  But the Celtic mask doesn't really work for the main predator in a movie.  This mask will do just fine, not really psyched about the writing though.  I think the scratches and spikes are enough.

Jortron

Jortron

I suppose the writing is growing on me, I just hope they don't go overboard.  The new writing style is very creative.  It seems more tribal and hunter oriented.  Great work!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

It just looks the same..

Oh Mama

Oh Mama

Is it just me or does the picture of the mask from the rear make it look more elongated ie is this the pred / aliens mask? or does he just have extra long locks    ;)  

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

:)   Wow doesn't look to bad, lets hope the movie is gonna be better!

Jortron

Jortron

The mask does look pretty elongated, even a taller forehead than normal maybe.  Looks cool though.

Invisible Darkness

This mask is very similar to the mask from Predator 2. It's a different color, but very close in design. I do like the new, subtle features of this mask. The "Spikes", or "horns" are very cool. Giving the mask a Battle-Scarred look is a great way to show that this Predator is VERY battle tested. I like the writing on the mask so much better than Andersons' "markings" from the first. Having the Predator rub a bit of Alien blood on its' mask makes the Predator seem to only be instictive. Having writing on the mask gives the impression of intelligence rather than instinct. I love the look of everything so far. The brothers have said all along they wanted to get back to the "roots" of each series. They seem to be backing their words so far. They have made subtle design changes. Changes might be the wrong word. They went back to the originals and just added a few small things.

Invisible Darkness

Lets not forget, these are just Slide Show Pictures. Those pictures are taken in a completely different light. If they look this good now, just imagine how fantabulous they will be in the movie with the proper lighting effects.

BigD

BigD

somebody get me a towel.  I know I promised myself I wasn't going to get excited about this film but damn it I am. IF a third film gets made they should have it like AVP2 the game, sometime after ALIENS or ALIEN 3 just after rippley has died.

BigD

BigD

They look more like alien or some prey's teeth to me on the mask. I like how some are chipped like they've been there for a while. Lets hope this pred has some balls not like AVP 1 preds that got their butts kicked. GO PREDS!!

Mr J

Mr J

I wish the shoulder cannon was smaller, good tech doesn't get bigger, the Predator 2 shoulder cannon looked the best, tribal and small, not like a hairdryer. Still....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed