Interesting AvP2 Points

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Author
Interesting AvP2 Points (Read 15,619 times)

EvilPenguin

EvilPenguin

cant evactly mark urself with human blood is why they had no markings lol

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

man, you guys are rabid, but you have to understand that the Predators vs Alien thing is not a new concept, maybe for you guys it is, but it has had over a decade of "Meat" if you will to build up a basic lore of predators rituals, and the markings was in the berry first Alien Vs Predator comic, and so on, also the Predalien thing is also a comic evolution, now dont get me started on a Pedalien Quenn because you guys will shit a brick   ;D  , but seriously, lets wait for the trailer and then we can bash it or praise it all we want

AB2K

AB2K

I do think the Predalien is a queen, A more refined/ scaled down queen alien but with some predator attributes. But Mr.Fox tell us what you know about a queen predalien or just PM me if you think your knowledge is going to upset others. Because I think I'm agreeing here with you. But I would like too know just how a Predalien may lay eggs with such a small body. Talk people, talk! Don't hold back!    ;)  

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

i agree with Corporal Hicks ! all i know is nobody here should be critical of the movie until they see it! its not that hard to believe anyway! theyre all here to hunt alien so they all have one thing pasted down from their ancestors! TO HUNT

BRETT

BRETT

GREG AND COLIN STRAUSE - PLEASE READ! I'm a huge fan of the first Predator and the first 2 Alien movies! Alien vs. Predator (2004) was the most disappointing movie I ever saw in my life! I felt like I was watching Looney Toons. Please make sure you don't make the same mistakes. The Alien and the Predator need to be taken seriously and presented in a frightening way. I have faith that you are making an excellent movie and I can't wait to see it! (I also hope that you use the original musical themes by Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, and Alan Silvestri.)

Predhunter

Predhunter

"The Predators in P1/P2 never had the markings and they were both very experienced."  Yes, but only killing humans. Remember that not every Predator has the chance to face an Alien. The group of Predators in AvP were selected and it was considered an honour to them. As i recall, this was a selection of young Predators and so, it could be a recruiting method for a small elite Predator force, an army well prepared to deal with the Aliens extreme threat."The best of the best". Well, that´s how i see it...Cheers

Elorrra

Elorrra

To me it sounds so funny.  "The Predators in P1/P2 never had the markings and they were both VERY experienced." Yeah, sure. Killed by oomans. Egos hit stars.

StarRaptor

StarRaptor

i wonder who will win in AVP 2...alien,predator,or the humans.i hope its alien.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Hey Hicks - how the heck do I PM you?   :-[    If you're the guy who joined the HIVE then PM me there and I can reply ....  I have no problems sharing what I know with you but do NOT want to post on the board for obvious reasons.  If YOU are happy posting it once you have seen it then that's your call.  Lemme know dude ......

Venom

Venom

I heard the suppose "cleaner" or "wolf" is supposed to be battle scared. for example a chunk of his face missing? anyways lets just deny that the clan from the first one was known for how badly f**ked up they fought and we now get to see the predator come back from the original movies. We should see some guy's head or body part get blown up by the gun. I want to see the predator kicking ass in this one! The last one just seemed like the predator's, especially the celtic, just were too muscular or fat to where they could not be as athletic and flexible as the ones from the first two. And yes i know we want to see aliens kicking ass too! I miss those good old days! Well, there is only 1 predator and he can't die right when he comes to Earth. It will be a good film. My bro. worked on the art concepts of the Aliens, predalien and such at the place where Tom Woodruff works at. I even think they used some of the finished up details from my bro. for the alien warrior head.

Venom

Venom

And another thing for an ending it should have the predator destroy the predalien. Predator should be weak and then the predalien goes to pick up the predator after a big battle with each other(if the predalien is that big.) Then predator should set the arm bomb and then have the predalien eat the predator whole then boom!

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Dear AVP Galaxy,a few weeks ago i got the AVP/predator  horrorclix collectors set.Its realy,realy kick-arss and you shood see the Alien queen action pack at WWW.Horrorclix.COM

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hi again.I just wanted to say that the predators in AVP are nifty and that i cant see why people complain.First off there are many different clans(yautja,hish-qu-tan etc)and they all have DIFFERENT CUSTOMS,so one clan might mark themselves whereas another might not.Im glad i could shed light on this.READ YA NEXT TIME!.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

you guys  bitch to much just kick back and enjoy the news and wait for it to come out stop this poo flinging i agree with the guy differnt preds cultures have differnt trials  i mean look at all the ships each one was differnt even the inside was differnt it whould have been neat to see a pred female tear some sheet up but thats just me i guess LOL preds are not allways tall look in p2 theres a pred that shorters then the hero human that whould been one mean fight for that lil dude lol

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

I read in a book once that the queen looks the same depending on the species,example:In the book AVP:prey the drone turned into a queen that looked the same as all the other queens.also i heard that some people did not like the aliens in AVP,which is stupid because there the same as the ones in the comics!also the predators use certain weapons depending on the prey,such as the razer disc whould have to be a hand held weapon rather then a projectile weapon,i say this because i saw it in the comic i got with the AVP movie!.Were as the shurikan spins so fast the acid blood whould just fly off!.And did you know that certain human tribes tatoo or "mark" themselves when they come of age?Or is that like the predator thing and it shood not be believed?.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed