Interesting AvP2 Points

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Author
Interesting AvP2 Points (Read 15,721 times)

andalore

andalore

I think that theres gonna be at least 1 other predator that gets head humped, probably found by the humans, taken to the hospital, where it gets 'bursted' the wolf predator follows the bursted predator to the hospital and the predalien and wolf have a fight on the roof, maybe the predator's mission is to clean up the mess that this 1st predator got itself into

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

why the f**k would they take a pred to the hospital?

andalore

andalore

People are stupid, maybe they dont know what it is, call government, government tells them to keep it until they get there, dont get there in time, people get slaughtered

andalore

andalore

and im not saying that your stupid, just that in movies ive seen people do some stupid sh*t maybe they think its an injured wrestler

AB2K

AB2K

:shocked Hey Darkness, Do you remember when I posted this back In February before Colin said anything! I always felt from day one that they could've named the Predator The Cleanner/Cleanser because I had Pulp Fiction's The Wolf played by Harvey Cytell as The Cleanner in my mind! Oh boy, Was I on tap! LOL!!! http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=496.msg35552#new Also check out Pulp Fiction It really rocks! But then again if you don't like Quintin T's. work than I guess you wouldn't care for it. But if you do check it out!  PEACE To All My Fellow Alien And Predator Hardcore Fans!!!   ;)  

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

RE: "There's no teenagers that can kill aliens in AvP2."  One of the scenes I saw being filmed locally was exactly that - took 3 nights to get it in the can.  Can't believe they would spend all that time/money and then let it hit the cutting room floor.  .

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i am so exited   didn't they say there was lots of diffrent creatures meaning diffrent Alien hybrids  Dogs, Wolfs, Bulls? they are on earth

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

What were you seeing exactly?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I mean on-set Heavy Metal Spike???

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

I can't really say without giving away the whole scene (or what I saw of it) - not a major plot point but I don't want to upset anyone (if you know what/who I mean).  It did involve an alien getting killed by a number of teenage kids with guns.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I really hope this is a lie.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Heavy Metal Spike,  We fans spent 7 months without a trailer, barely any pictures, posters, anything at all. Not even plot info. Can you please give out all the details you saw, or at least private message it to me?   It would be greatly appreciated dude. Please spill the beans.   :'(  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Ok good fsn folks of this board    :D   lets try and shed some good light on the situation :  1. This ' wolf ' predator is said to be the ' cleaner ' of some sort, that would mean that he IS far experience warrior than we previously saw from the other movies, and if his that experienced than I think we should expect him to be able to handle the alien drones, hence the many markings on his helmet. I like that.  2. If what Heavy metal Spike said was true than again lets step back and look at this logically, wouldn't it be possible that the ' teens ' may have been given weaponary to fend for themselves, this is about their survival so they may probaly been told that they NEED these guns, again lets not start going after the Strause bros for material that may or maynot be true, its not fair to them.  3. This we should all know, the army have NEVER come across anything like this so THEY WILL be over run by the aliens, plenty of gore, plenty of blood, a load of grisely deaths.  It will be the movie to silence those nay sayers, that am sure of.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

If some stupid teens kill an alien then that will totally ruin it for me. Especially if its some typical black kids thinking they're all 'gangsta' like.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Don't be stupid    >:(    I don't know if that comment is serious or just a joke, so be careful with talk like that.  Again back to the subject matter, I really don't think will see teens with guns blowing up aliens, I mean lets just think properly upon this, yeah? Am not going to comment too much upon this UNTIL we see actual proof, so I reserve judgement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed