Interesting AvP2 Points

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Author
Interesting AvP2 Points (Read 15,621 times)

Strelok

Strelok

:-\   WHAT pf yeah right hehe one predator ok maybe  He is a good hunter, but don't forget the Predaalien he will be not so easy

Sentient

Sentient

I just have to say that the logo for this movie is f******* awesome! If that is not begging for a more direct response from hard core fans then I don't know what is!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I think its a cool idea with the "wiser Predator" but I have to agree with some of you and disagree with others.  1. The markings were made specifically for AvP, if you want proof buy the DVD and listen to Paul W. S. Aderson's commentary state that these markings were only for this movie and resemble a J for John, the guy who had the ide of the markings in the first place. So just because the Predators in P1 and P2 didn't have the mark, doesn't mean they weren't expierenced.  2. Yes there was an Alien trophy at the end of P2, but they didn't have the idea of the whol VS. thing until 2002 or 2003.  3. I don't know what you guys see wrong with "Wolf" (love that badass name) haveing the markings, I like the idea of the shuriken and medi-comp.   4. I have to agree with YutaniDitch on this one (sadly) How is one Predator going to wipe out a city's sewer system filled with Aliens. Sure he has a wrist nuke, and the Predator Warship has a wrist nuke and the ship can refract the Heat Laser to shoot out different directions and destory the city but still, if he is alone how is going to contact the ship. I think there should be at least two more Preds with him.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

When I said "sadly" about agreeing with YutaniDitch, its nothing personal it wasn't against him/you it was aginst the whole one Predator wiping the Aliens out. I'm just a huge fan of Preds and Yutani made a good, true point that I didn't like. Nothing against the user.

Highland

Highland

I say bring on the wolf,  I wanna see him wipe out the threat with all the new toys, i dont care how many , or what markings he has.  I've been waiting for th*s shit for years, just like the comics, finally wew should see some on screen proof that the preds are all who we think they are. (well they AVP fans anyway, sorry alien fans, better buckle up)

JESSE

JESSE

SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE TRAILER IS ACTUALLY GONNA BE SHOWN??

Soul

Soul

PredatorKing 2776, you're not serious right?  You seriously think "they didn't have the idea of the whole VS. thing until 2002 or 2003"???!!!    DarkHorse Comics had been making Aliens vs Predator comics for years following Predator 2 and Fox had considered making that kind of a movie for nearly a decade before Paul Anderson's cinematic abortion came out in 2004.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I wonder if the markings may be not only a sign of experience, but rank as well? Could we possibly be having a Predator Arbitrator coming to clean up the mess?   8)  

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

I am not sure why the markers on the mask matter too much. I mean sure, we want it to be close to the original, but is that small little detail really going to ruin the film? There will always be something someone won't like, that others do.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

That should say markings...

Predboy

Predboy

Im definatly dissapointed about the disc not making a return, and Im not a fan of the whole, 'marking' thing, but other than that, this sounds pretty good so far.

wolfboy

wolfboy

I don't have any problems with the markings. If you ever watched the behind the scenes footage of Aliens, Cameron told the "marines" to personalize their armors and stuff with their own type of graffiti. In Predator, all the soldiers had some kind of nod to make them stand out: Dutch with his cigar, Mac with the razorblade, the corny vagina jokes, etc. I'd take this as a tribute of some sort to that.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ummm, no.

Predboy

Predboy

The markings is the dumb shit anderson wanted for the predators, and I think its stupid. It seems that the bros are managing to fall into one of anderson's footsteps to be bringing that stupid idea back.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Colin said there was a reason for everything

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed