Interesting AvP2 Points

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Author
Interesting AvP2 Points (Read 15,718 times)

The Ultimate Predator

I agree with Hicks, makes sense.

R

R

...CLEAN UP THE MESS THEY LEFT BEHIND SHOULD BE KILLER STUFF!!!!!   ;D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Darkness, you should watch Pulp Fiction. Pure Genius. As for AVP2, I'm not to disappointed by the disc, maby they thought the Pred's fingers would be burned by the Aliens acid. Love the name, not crazy about the markings, different clans or not, besides I thought the marking was for the clan, not number of kills. It's just a little too busy.

Nice

Nice

Shame the disc wasn't in it, but its great that the medi kit style devices will be. The film is sounding great so far. Im digging the mask, and the pred so far.

Nate G

Nate G

I hope this isnt going to be a "just predator killing aliens" movie. I hope to see some alien action as well. No ones really been talking about the alien(s).

War Wager

War Wager

This is good stuff! We all seem to be talking about the trailer now, what happened to the teaser? Or are they skipping that and going right to a trailer?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

My thoughts as well Corporal Hicks    ;)  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Im not really that disappointed at the shuriken.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK, I don't like the 'Rambo' Predator, meaning, how one Predator, as experienced as he may be, can kill, neutralise and eliminate the Alien threat on his own...?  I don't think only one Predator could contain this Alien threat, and if they are to render the Aliens idiotic and waiting in line for their turn, I won't like the movie one bit...  If he is on a mission, there ought to be at least 5 or more of them to cover all grounds to eliminate the threat more expediently...  The clans are not real info, it was never shown for a fact that there are several Predator cast... That was just our rationalising the AVP markings, so I agree with Darkness...  I don't like the 'Zsasz' markings on his helmet either, because it is rendering them to human-like, with the markings and all, to mark successful hunts...  So, this last batch of news actually made me worry a bit, but that's just me...    ;)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Actually, the writers of the original films are meant to have stated that they wrote those creatures as inexperienced, too.

johnny handsome

johnny handsome

From alienfighting: "but in the ship of p2 the predators had the markings !"  No they hadnt, this whole marking thing wasnt even meant to be in the old movies, i dont like it aswell and agree with darkness here.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Still not crazy about the multiple Markings. 1 is fine.   At PlanetAVP, Greg says that they are not happy with the way the props are shown, so maybe, and I hope, that the markings are more subtle or not there. I don't know what they didn't like about the props... Care to comment Colin or Greg?

johnny handsome

johnny handsome

"Actually, the writers of the original films are meant to have stated that they wrote those creatures as inexperienced, too."  Proof? They were never meant to be inexperienced, just look at the f**kers in the originals, the first predator looks old and grizzly, the second predator looks as bit younger but still he HAD experience and kills a number of heavy armed gang members in seconds, and the predator 2 elder didnt have the markings aswell and he is not inexperienced for sure    :P     but like i said: proof???

Darkness

Darkness

Let's not forget the the Predators had an Alien Skull in their trophy cabinet.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I agree that the markings were not part of the first 2 movies. It was introduced in the comic's. The way they show off the Fortitude was their trophey case. I can accept the markings as an indevidual clan thing but it should not be attributed to all older Predators and should not be expected for all future movies as part of the Predator way of life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed