AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 20,019 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yes because he is less threatening. The mask in whole looks cool, and the face in whole looks cool, but that deal does not look good.

Mr Fox

Mr Fox

i swear, you people like to cry about everything, me included, but its getting really tight to deadline and still no Trailer, thats not really a good thing, because of that thou, we have the right to ask questions regarding the movie, im sure a trailer would set us straigt, Wink Wink

shred predator

shred predator

I agree the trailer will set us straight- Most thanksgiving/christmas movies already have trailers out(with alot of special effects), i will say no more

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

So Colin, the shoulder cannon with be where it should be. Not hand held, right? Please, please say yes. Also I heard that the heat laser shown in the first movie will arrive again, Colin could you comment on this also please?

Michael

Michael

I agree read my post on page 2 I said the same thing!  A trailer would set us straight!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

So Colin, the shoulder cannon with be where it should be. Not hand held, right? Please, please say yes. Also I heard that the heat laser shown in the first movie will arrive again, Colin could you comment on this also please?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

TRAILER PLEASE!! Coling, Greg, we are all dying! This movie is going to be so cool. I'm positive that your(Strause Bros)  movie is going to be a whole lot better than AvP 1 sp please at least give us a date when a trailer will be shown Please!!!!!! Were all so sad   :'(   we need redemption, with an AvP 2 trailer, that would be nice!   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

JK

JK

No more AVP2 props info. The trailer please Bros Strause.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Just chill guys, It will come soon enough.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Calm down everyone! If they release too much info it wll spoil the movie. The Bros. are fans and they seem to care what other fans think.   I'm not trying to kiss ass but c'mon, Colin has come hear and he knows our concerns and how we roast Anderson. He has said that the cannon could be handheld if needed. Wait for the trailer... if it's bad, whine all you want. He has no control over when the trailer is releaed, so all we can do is wait. Besides, don't you want to see the movie in the theater or do you want all in 2 min. clips for the next 6 months.   I can wait... actually, I will probably stop comming to these sites the last month before it's release so I can enjoy the film, spoiler free.

Mr J

Mr J

I would like to know if the predator's face under the mask looks better than AVP1, that one looked more cheap and fake than 1987's predator 1. I hated how the jaws extended too open, despite the face preds don't exist, it looked unatural.

Mr J

Mr J

I'm soooo glad the pred vision is blue again, the orange/purple/yellow version totally ruined it for me. What about the classic heart sound while the predator is looking around, and not and to be a nerd when cloaked the pred should have the outline within an outline within an outline.....and so on. And if the directors actually post here if there is a alien/pred hybrid PLEASE tell me it DOES NOT have dreads? Aliens from humans don't have hair. I think it should just look like a brown ALIEN 3 coloured alien with the jaws and perhaps some fancy somewhat different ribs. Should have got HR Giger to design it if he was willing.

Romantic Alien

Romantic Alien

Jeez did you hear Colin? He doesn't have to keep posting and posting and posting! JUST WAIT!!! The best thing to do is to play xbox live and gears of war and have fun (if you have one) or just do something rather than just go to this site constantly for latest information. Cuz you guys are just being so anxious and stupid and fighting. Trust me your better off just doing something else rather than just come here and ask questions. JUST WAIT! THE FOOD WILL BE READY JUST GIVE IT TIME TO COOK!!!! iNStead of eating it raw!   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed