AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,314 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Actually make that 1/5 for the neck - very distracting

Meathead320

Meathead320

Hmm, the hands and feet are smaller like in the AR version, not the giant ones of AVP.  The pelvic bone area is much smaller (not missing alltogther like in A1 and A2), reduced from AR and AVP.  The bumps on the back of the fore arms are now gone (again an improvement), and other than the shoulders, the skin looks less fleshy, and slightly more of a move back to the biomechanical.   Some here have mentioned the neck, yet it does look lessfleshy too.  Better than in AVP and AR, not 100% back to the A2 look.  I would have said the skin should be even less fleshy, get rid of the pelvic bone, which is now a hip protrusion alltogether, make the feet smaller, and have there be NO raised ridges on the tail, but it is not exactly like the AR or AVP design, simmilar, but not exectly.   THe minor differences are at least in the right direction.  I would have added the fore-arm guards from A2 back as well.  If the A2 look is what was intended.

Meathead320

Meathead320

scrath that, the feet are still too big, but not as bad as in AVP I meant to say.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, the size of the hands were the same in AR & AVP and they look about the same size here. Same goes for the feet, just different design (including the return to the humanoid leg design). The whole two elongated digits, thumb and such was first introduced in Aliens.  Although I kinda like the partial-fleshy designs that have been prominent in the more recent films, I agree that the pure bio-mechanical look is superior and needs to make a return. I'm suprised Colin & Greg haven't brought it back, what with all the hubbub about taking the alien back to it's "roots" (with part 2?).  However, were not going to know for certain one way or another until we actually see them in the film. This is just a sculpt, so we can't derive any legitimate conclusions until we see "the real deal".    ;)  

GSO 3030

GSO 3030

Yeah, for all we know this sculpt could look very different from the final version on film.  Especially if there are multiple designs in the film.

Mark

Mark

At the endo of the first AVP, when the alien popped out of the predator, it had the predator like jaw split thing going on...it would be cool to see that continue..

Mr J

Mr J

Corporal Hicks | 01 Aug 2007 08:12103 MrJ...in a news post...about figures.    get off my back already, I've seen alot more rude and insulting stuff on this forum than anything I've ever put on.

JK

JK

:'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(   Trailer please   :'(     :'(     :'(  

War Wager

War Wager

Really like this design. Colour's really good too, the closest we've had to the first Alien...    ;)  

Pred King

Pred King

The Alien looks good but you no wut the PREDATOR is gonna fuc* them Aliens up..I cant wait to see the predator tear thru them aliens with his new weapons and gadgets..I hope they look good..But the predator is by far superior than the alien and many people argue but only cuz of there interest in either film..The predalien should have dreads i dont see why not who cares about traits and like i said who is to say what traits it will take on, its an unknown alien species.xeno to be correct..Plus it looks better..The alien franchise had its day...The Predator franchise is what is going to keep AVP 2 going guarentee..The predator this time im sure will come out victorous..hahaha i cant wait to see the look on the ALIEN fans..lol..our turn..

Gill predator

Gill predator

f**kIN COOL !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed