AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,316 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Have made my comments on the relevant part of the forums. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Overall, I like it. It's a good design, it's just that...neck.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yeah I agree.  I like it, but that neck and shoulders...  I thought Colin and Greg were supposed to keep an eye out on ADI making sure they making the aliens, look like the ones from "Aliens", because thats the said design the Strauses preferred.  I mean, if they make the neck crappy, just go "no no no" *hand picture to ADI of alien from Aliens* "THATS what it should look like."  ADI: "Silly US!" *group laughter*

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I also noticed the inner jaw, looks exactly like the one from Aliens. Just the neck/shoulders....eh, screw it. The ridged head is back!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its okay.  I agree with celtic p that it still retains to much of the Res alien in its build.  We had three straight designs that were different concerning the Aliens franchise, now we are stuck bastardizing the Alien Res design over and over.

Kanesson

Kanesson

Brill, i dont mind the teeth .. the head is cool and the penis bit at the back is ok overall design looks mean and interesting!

SiL

SiL

Dear Strause Bros.  Loving your idea of 'going back to the roots'. I totally remember seeing something remotely like that in one of the movies. I think it may have been Alien vs. Predator.  Keep up the good work,  SiL

The Ultimate Predator

I was expecting that, lol.    ;D  

Harry72

Harry72

Very nice. The ridged head is great. Well done !    :P  

Ptt

Ptt

Well, like I thought. ADI used the same Alien body as in Alien Resurrection and the first AVP, only changed the dome head(that used in AR and AVP) to ridged head and the same blackish-silver. But overall I'm happy that ridged head is look very wonderful! except the HUGE neck...   :o  

JK

JK

Wow Wow Wow    :o     :o  

Predboy

Predboy

Wow, this alien looks like a buck toothed beaver with those huge teeth. Dont like the fleshy shoulders either, and wat up with the huge ass neck?   ???  

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I hate when people tryes to call the atention by posting allways the same sh*t posts    ::)   if you really think this movie will be like AVP maybe you can spend your time in other place SIL

alienfighting

alienfighting

very very cool !!! ooouuuuuaaaahhhh !   :o  

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

Sil = Some illiterate Loser. I am not sure how your eye's can see whatever it is you see when you look at the Alien. It very much resembles the Alien in Alien and Aliens with small additions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed