Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth (Read 15,696 times)

shakermakerman

I like how you put " Jesus, just when you think things can't get any worse, they do.".  How bad has it got?? I thought things was looking up.

Pvt. Hicks

I like that too. I think hes just trying to put us down, and tease us....   >:(  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I don't really want ' AVP 2 ' because I would prefer THIS movie to stand up on its own merits as oppose to it being a sequel of sorts.  the number 2 nowadays is becoming dated   ;)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

THIS MOVIE WILL BE EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE BEEN ALL DYING TO SEE   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Well, the only people I trust are Colin and Greg.

Ermac

Ermac

No tagline is better than something lame and cheesy!

Pvt. Hicks

its cool.

Mr.Hyde

The more news i hear from avp2 the more im worried.Besides who would want to see an R rated scf-fi movie during the holidays?

wristblade

wristblade

I dunno guys,i have a really good feeling 'bout this one! I think Fox want heaps more mileage out of the franchise and will try hard to please this time 'round. I for one am looking forward to it!!!!!!!    8)  

ArielAleXCo

hum.... ok.  what Dual blade comments... its actually true the "something 2" or 3 or 4 ir really out dated, for example we have   "batman begins" - "the dark knight"  of course it works very well with movie like "starwar episode 1 2 3 4 5 etc.... 10" but I think marketing people could actully think a little more to get so titles like:  "warriors showdown" (yeah, I know totaly lame )   :P    or maybe a title like  ye'huta vs zenomorph (damn! i always forget there etnic names :S) YvsX (again, cant remmember initials jajaja)  something that would need a "2" or a "returns" or an extra "s" of some sort.

MetroidMatt87

No Yautja crap! Its predator or nothing.

cockroach

cockroach

'NO PEACE ON EARTH' could work for tag line if its done right, tho def not as a title.  'ALIENs(plural) vs PREDATOR' would work for me, like in the comics. Although the logo would have to be completely different from AVP:Alien vs Predator.  Also i think the new alien life cycle is probably the ALIEN QUEEN  facehugger/egg which has never really been seen before apart from Directors cut Alien3 ... heres hoping it is as the designs in alien 3 looked hot!

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

Well, regarding the tease from Darkness, if all the moderators are keeping alid on it, and we assume from Darkness words it is NOT GOOD, we have to fear the worse here, guys... For Darkness and co. to negate us info, it must be REALLY BAD... if it was only ARGUABLY bad, he would tell us; if it was MILDY bad, he would also...I am relatively new here, but how many times has Darkness negated info for so long (two days) and actually instituted a 'tightlip policy' involving his closest collaborators...?    ???  

slipknotpredator

>:(     >:(     >:(     >:(   some people here are beheaving like fox...

YutaniDitch

Meaning what exactly...?   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed