Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2007, 11:09:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth (Read 15,834 times)

Kiki

Kiki

Perhaps it's the film's runtime; ie. 85 minutes.

Mr. Weyland

he did mention once that he figured out the ending and didn’t want to spoil it, maybe its a crap ending, or another fact error that messed up another alien or predator movie like Alien 3's Bishop 2

jimmylace

yeah maybe the film ends with an alien getting away....

MetroidMatt87

Ok ok ok! Everyone calm your nips. Xenomorphine, i see where your coming from and respect your opinion. I disagree with it tho. Listen everyone, Ive changed my mind about hearing whatever they're "hiding" only cause I don't want anything spoiled. If it has nothing to do with the plot or something extreme like that, i wanna hear it, but if it does interfere with my "movie going experience" and ruin any part of the film, i DON'T want to hear it.I think I speak for most of us with that. Anyone agree?

ShadowPred

I could really care less about how the sets look like, Predator was made with a budget of 15 million and it still looked good, so i really don't care as long as it redeems what Anderson did.

Pvt. Hicks

I still wanna know...   >:(  

howard.t.duck

howard.t.duck

darkness, my god are you this much of a crybaby in real life? you cried and took down the site cause you didn't like the 1st movie and now you'll do anything to put a negative spin on this one... jesus it's just a friggin title, what if it WAS ''no peace on earth'' who gives a sh!t. you have all these fanboys kissing your ass for your opinion... heres a tip fellas, SEE THE DAMN MOVIE 1ST before you make judgements! i don't know why the directors even bother sharing information to a group of people waiting to pat themselves on the back if AVP2 fails... sad.

Pvt. Hicks

Darkness please!    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Predboy

QuoteOk ok ok! Everyone calm your nips. Xenomorphine, i see where your coming from and respect your opinion. I disagree with it tho. Listen everyone, Ive changed my mind about hearing whatever they're "hiding" only cause I don't want anything spoiled. If it has nothing to do with the plot or something extreme like that, i wanna hear it, but if it does interfere with my "movie going experience" and ruin any part of the film, i DON'T want to hear it.I think I speak for most of us with that. Anyone agree?
Yes, I agree completley, about that.

Pvt. Hicks

I dont...I wanna hear it   >:(  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Look good folks lets not get excited here,   personally the tag line s'ok but nowadays it really is hard to come up with really good, griping tag lines are reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally hard to come by, most good ones are already usedfor other movies.  In the end, its all about the movie, lets all remember that.

Pvt. Hicks

I know, give em some slack, f*ck man.

pmaz11

Ditto

pmaz11

**(Pardon my last comment)**....I meant ditto referring to the comment made by MetroidMatt87 earlier, I agree with his comment. I'd like to hear things like the taglines, date release, movie title, etc., but things that have to do with the story and specifics I wouldn't want to spoil it for me or anyone else.

Xeno

Xeno

Maybe it's the 'new' name. I don't mind. I want to see this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed