Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 16,990 times)

beeko

beeko

colin must sit back and laugh at some of our comments, pulling apart every quote etc, he must crack up

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK, if you are fundamenting your assumption on the first Alien... but this was a different Alien, who preferred killing to nesting, so to speak...he killed Clemens and then carried his body away, he killed Spt. Andrews and most, if not all, of the prisoners, so why and when would he be nesting...? It would require living hosts to breed (Dallas was alive in the nest) so why kill ALL of the prisoners/potential hosts for the Queen which it knew was about to be born...?  That is why I think this Alien was not a drone alien (not the abandoned white alien concept from James Cameron, but the ones without the dome) but a warrior, meaning it was there to protect the Queen, and eliminate any potential threat to it (prisoners), that is why I think he was not nesting, we sticked close to Ripley and the prisoners because it was required to do so, being the Queen's 'bodyguard'...   The Superfacehugger had two embryos, one queen and one warrior, which implies that this Alien's mission was to protect the Queen at all costs, eliminationg any threat and not coccooning or nesting...   At least, that is my take...

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Happypred,  the Predalien could very easily provoke a rupture in the ships' hull, or damage the controls in the control room, or kill the pilot... take your pick...   ;)  

bigfoot

bigfoot

if the alienpred  survivors if the mothership does crash  will there be another mother ship in which case will they then send a hunter pred to seek out the alienpred and the other aliens and what about the predators home world will they live in a nice big house wood fire place alien and human sculs hanging on the mantle piece     ::)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

(1) What has a hive environment got to do with breeding? There is no link. They just so happen to have breeding as one of their favourite things to do. :) The third film's creature was resting somewhere, just like the first was. It was by no means killing all of the time. As Ripley said, it was staying "close to the zebras". Every single creature has created an environment of mucous walls, including the first. Why would it be anything like an exception?  (2) Dallas was turning into an egg, as proven in 'Giger's Alien'.  (3) There are not any real differences between the creatures. 'Drones' and 'warriors' are only words to try and explain why some have a covering and others don't, when the explanation of age probably does just as well. :)  (4) The 'superfacehugger' is not definitely a reality. We don't even have proof of where that egg came from. There could have been more than one there.

adervish

adervish

My previous comments are likely wrong, but what do you think about the predalien being a Queen Alienpred?????   ;D  

avpguy

avpguy

it wont be and in AVP watch the facehugger closely.it is yellow and it means that its a regular facehugger but if its a queen, its Paul Anderson's fault for being stupid to make a regular facehugger into a queen and I seriously doubt that the predalien will be a queen plus it would be a good/bad idea for a predalien queen but it would result as in predalien drones, runners, praetorians, and chestbursters making it too predalien.  AVP would go down if that would happen plus there would be a huge cost of building one for AVP2 but it would sort of bring something new to AVP and fans might like it.And also like Xenomorphine said,  "Where does the alien egg come from?"   I think it'll be a regular predalien but if it were a queen, something like the queen laying a an egg at the last minute before death just like Aliens when the queen farted that last egg out=queen facehugger=Ripley impregnated=runner=happiness for the aliens.

juhuston

juhuston

The queen is a crossbreed.  My gut's telling me so.

Albert

Albert

what does the alien predator hybrid looks like   ???  

Heavypred

Heavypred

hey does anyone have a clue on when exactly a preview trailer clip for avp2 is going to come out? I heard it may come out with Die Hard 4 and other preview trailers you always see before a movie starts.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

How is the predator going to defeat her?   ???  

aLIEN FAN

aLIEN FAN

I want to see the queen take on the ELDER PREADATOR.

ALIEN FAN

ALIEN FAN

THE PREDALIEN WILL TEAM WITH THE QUEEN ,THAT IS AWESOME.    8)  

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

Holy F**K, these directors got a lot on their plate, if they have screwed this up it's going to be a hell of a riot...   :o    Tool=awsome

gregg ( New Zealand )

gregg ( New Zealand )

Hmmm, alot of theories, keep dreaming Americans, unless your one of the inner onset AVP:2 circle with a copy of the much guarded shooting script, as opposed to a shi**y first/second draft, of the whole movie...well there goes 99 per cent of you here! Look I do hope in my heart the screenwriter & the two brothers get it right putting in a logical sense of events mixed up with the building up of tension & scares of cos while staying three steps ahead of todays film audiences, it used to be one-two steps.  ANGLE ON: TOMS FACE, his brow sweats..  ..a drop of sweat falls like slow motion..hits the floor..  A HUGE SHADOW passes quick where the drop landed..  BACK ON TOM, CLOSE:  Tom has sensed something..his eyes in sync, s-l-o-w-l-y turn right..background behind the side of his face softly pulls into focus..nine seconds pass..but nothing happens..  BUT when Tom spins around..his POV..  Just thought to put in something there in how I write scripts while still learning shitloads mates. Things are more scarier if you don't show something too  early either, Ridley Scott used this technique perfectly in ALIEN, by revealing the alien in its entirety near the end, but kept the tension & scares up thru-out the whole movie.  For further info or for just plain film talk, you can mail me at: kiwiscript@hotmail.com  KIA KAHA! Gregg. New Zealand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed