Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 16,868 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I'll pm you.    8)  

Darkness

Darkness

I look forward to it.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Well, we all will have to wait till the movie to know how they will get on Earth, then...!   6 more months to go...    :o     And Colin always so    :-X   !  Even when he answers, we don't know what he is answering about!    ;D     ;)  

Darkness

Darkness

Always so vague, I know.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Sorry, we will have to  wait to know how they will get on THE SHIP...sorry...     ::)   and double    ::)   for me...!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

The premiere of the trailer is going to make me nervous.  Will this basically be a sequel to Feast, or will it blow us the hell away?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I guess his 'vagueness' is a small price to pay for his help in taming our overeagerness to go and see the movie already so far still from the premiere...!  I understand how much is at stake here, for us and for Fox, so I cut him some slack...!  And it seems he took us fans into consideration while filming it, so for that alone, I thank him and hope he makes a FANTASTIC debut as a movie director with AVP2...!  Like I said, if he can make a good lemonade out of the bitter lemons he had to deal with, then I am confident we will enjoy this movie... He knows us, fans, he knows what we like about the creatures, what we disliked about AVP, it is only a matter of pulling together a story that explores their full potential...  If they do that, we will be looking back at his   :-X   posture and say 'he did good to keep us excited and longing to see this movie'...!      ;)  

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

What if queen from AVP survived and later find frozen by humans - humans decided to transport it to some secret place for analising - but things go bad and transporter crash near some mid-west town. than she hide herself into the sewers and start reproducing aliens. Sewers seems fine because she was already in water for most time... but then it comes predalien....

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

No! Nice storyline, there will be a queen so da aliens will look awesum! Btw i jus want da pred to win in d end, like an explosion in da sewers n then suddenly, da pred walks out wit an alien queen's skull!!! dat would be so cool although i like aliens beter. i ALWAYS WANT DIS TO HAPPEN BUT WILL IT???!!!

Roguepl

Roguepl

So, I guess the Queen is also confirmed. Why build an alien hive without a Queen?

Trioxide

Trioxide

I always laugh when people claim to have "inside" connections at a movie studio.....   I bet all of you guys who "claim to have connections" use Google.com      :P         :D       --->     >:(  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They built hives in 'Alien' and 'Alien 3'. No Queen there.  They just like it. :)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"What if queen from AVP survived and later find frozen by humans"  Lets hope that will never happen.   ???  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Im strting to think that this dos not start where AvP finished off....This could be its own movie.

avpguy

avpguy

i hope the queen was like the aliens queen and avp queen combined because the aliens queen was very intelligent unlike the avp queen and A4 queen but the avp queen was a physical queen that just goes and runs over people and bites, claws, and whips them but it'd be better if it was smart and physical and im just comparing but dont make a fuss about it like on imbd but it's like u combine superman and batman, jp t rex and jp raptor, monkey and gorilla.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed