Alien vs Predator 2 for PSP?

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2007, 05:23:03 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator 2 for PSP? (Read 9,514 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

as long as i play it i could care less what system it is on.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

does anybody want new gen graphics any more?

Vader the White

Meh, I hate the PSP. It's so ackward to play. Why couldn't be on another system, like the 360. I might be able to get that.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Up to now, we only know that its on the PSP, maybe there will be more news soon if its going to be on any consoles    :-\  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

well... you can actually play several predator games on the PSP... at least, if you know how.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i think 300 is moving up to consoles so...maybe AVP 2 movie game might also move to next-gen....i need to recheck this so-called fact

War Wager

War Wager

It'd better be on next-gen consoles, I'll hate Fox completely if they make it a PSP exclusive!!!!    >:(     >:(  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There is even one 'Predator' game on the PSP, presently?

Jango1201

Jango1201

Well, a lot of popular games made there way from psp to ps2. The Grand Theft Auto stories did, the only catch is that the graphics arent as great    :(  

Corporal Hicks

Vivendi...dunno why it didn't click earlier.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

wont the thing need updating, again?

PredFan

PredFan

Holy ****, and to think I thought I wasnt ever going to use my PSP again.  Well, down go my grades for this year, lol.  I played the crap out of Concrete Jungle, and that was considered the worst game in the Predator series by many people.  A handheld Predator game?  Yes please!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed