AvP2 in PSP: The Official Guide Book

Started by Darkness, Jun 18, 2007, 05:33:20 PM

Author
AvP2 in PSP: The Official Guide Book (Read 8,337 times)

Cellien

Freakin PSP controls suck.. I'd rather it on ANY other platform.. Cept PS3 cause its too expensive :P  Way to limit sales!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Fox had stated quite a few times before, around the time of the first film's release, that the AVP series is a sole seperate franchise from the Alien & Predator franchises and not intended to be linked to them. Which is good, because any continuity errors that would otherwise be the case, are negated.  They're asking for big trouble if this game is intended to be a PSP exclusive. When the hell are they going to pull their heads out of their a** and give us AvP3?

Xenomorphine

fox has never stated anything like that. The most which was ever said was Anderson talking about it in terms of the original film and sequels being a 'franchise' - but so was 'Star Trek The Next Generation', 'Star Trek Voyager' and so on, yet nobody will try to say they aren't based in the same continuity. :)  Later on, that same director even clarified matters by saying that, so far as they were ever concerned, it was meant to be seen as canon.

Corporal Hicks

Ahem. They've tried with Enterprise.

Jango1201

Jango1201

has anyone watched the the second disc on avp? Anderson clearly stated that Avp was a prequal to alien and a sequal to predator. So the whole seperated from the original timeline is out of the question.   As far as the avp game for psp... I agree with all of you wanting AVP3!!!!! I want it too. But I always look at the glass half full and say At least its something and now we have an avp game to take with us anywhere!

gd

gd

who cares what anderson says? i consider avp a seperate franchise, as it has nothing to do with what the people had in mind who inventet the alien or predator franchises. believe me, its much better this way.

Mr. Weyland

no it aint

Pvt. Hicks

even though you dont like it, its still canon

Xenomorphine

'<i>Aliens</i>' didn't have much to do with what was in mind when the first film was written, either. That doesn't make it any less valid as one of the best sequels in film history. :)

Corporal Hicks

I was looking at PSP prices today. I feel so dirty.    :'(  

Mr. Weyland

If people keep saying that the avp films are none canon, maybe film makers will give up with the franchise and we might not see another avp.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Yeah, I remember Fox executive's contradicting Anderson a couple times. He wanted to do certain things, they tied his hands, etc. If there's true continuity between the three franchises, then there's problems with the whole Lambert/Hudson casting. And that's just one. lol

Mr. Weyland

The Predator 2 team wanted somebody who had the same type of personality of Hudson from ALIENS so they asked Bill Paxton to play Lambert, they are no relation or anything there just to guys who look and act the same but from separate time lines, no problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed