New Brian Tyler AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2007, 08:38:11 PM

Author
New Brian Tyler AvP2 Interview (Read 9,546 times)

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

dudes is everyone here older than 17??? Im not but just asking...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

15 here

slipknotpredator

21    ;)    good news, but i´m a little bit tired about this news...i want something like a poster, a teaser, a photo, SOMETHING i´ll buy the soundtrack

Predboy

Predboy

89 here   ;)  

Orion the hunter

Orion the hunter

I'm 16, but come on guy's, do we have nothing better to talk about?   ...VICARIOUS...

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

this is halarious cause I thought I was the only 15 year old actual(meaning i've seen the old alien and pred films) but this is pretty cool...    :)   anyway just cheking  "avp2 power" lol

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

is there any girls(not bad looking) whom like this kind O'stuff???

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

is there any girls(not bad looking) whom like this kind O'stuff???

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

28 here.

Keyes

Keyes

21   :)  

Alex V

Alex V

I hope the music is like the music from the AvP game soundrtack or alone the lines of Total Recall epic music makes the movies

Alex V

Alex V

i realy think this movie will kick ass  it will be a kick to pauls face

Alex V

Alex V

AVP for life

kev

kev

alex v you are so right about that AVP styre for vildt YYYEEEEESSSSS SSSSIIIIIRRRRRR

youngbloodpredator

youngbloodpredator

12    8)   lol well the music will also be giving a little hint of the movie cause the first didnt have alot of fighting because they had to make room for the story so the second will be really full of action and the battles will be destructive and huge   ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed