New Predator Novel On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 05, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Author
New Predator Novel On The Way (Read 3,251 times)

Corporal Hicks

We should all know of the two up-and-coming Aliens novels from DH Press, but so far we only know of the one Predator novel. Well, not anymore, we’ve got a third Predator novel to look forward to:

“The book is tentatively entitled Turnabout, and that’s pretty much all I can tell you until it’s a little further along, except that if you like Stephen Hunter’s character Bob Lee “The Nailer” Swagger — from Hunter’s books (not the movie version, Shooter), you might have a fun time with the Predator book …”

To be written by Steve and Stephani Perry, the legendary authors who started off the original Aliens novel line and created the popular Yautja culture. Turnabout will probably be released sometime next year. You can check out Steve Perry’s blog here. Thanks to Hicks at AXP.

Darkness

Darkness

No credit to AXP?

Corporal Hicks

Done that.

Ermac

Ermac

"Popular Yautja culture"? They turned the Predators into Samurai Klingons!

Corporal Hicks

Go look at the response to the Hish in Forever Midnight. Then you'll see just how popular the Yautja are.

Katarn

Katarn

yup, Yautje all the way!    ;D  

Norwegian_Plague

Samurai Klingons? Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read all week!   :D  

Harry72

Harry72

Steve Perry rocks !    :P     ;D  

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Yautja all the way! YAUTJA!! YAUTJA!!!

tone

tone

Hell yeah!

MetroidMatt87

Books are great but i absolutly hate the whole "yautja" crap. There called PREDATORS!!!

Corporal Hicks

Me thinks you'll like the Turnabout then. No Yautja or Hish in that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed