AvP Omnibus Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2007, 08:17:02 PM

Author
AvP Omnibus Competition! (Read 12,103 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I thought a couple of question were misleading. The q about what Machiko carrying something. Well, she's hardly carrying it for long. And the q about the clan leader. I asked Hicks if he meant the AvP movie when he asked that. Which is why I put at the top that all questions are comic related.

Deco

Deco

Wolfy - the question about the Clan leader is referring to the comics.   Graet idea for a competition guys - I hope I get a copy!    :)  

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

All my cookies were deleted by my sister.  Do I have to reenter or are my results "saved" somewhere?  I noticed I had the oppurtunity to take the test again today.

Darkness

Darkness

No, the results are already saved.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Aight thanks.

Cellien

Cellien

Well.. I think I failed.  :(  I thought this would be a really good start for me to get into the comics.. but I sucked on the test so..  :P

Originalsin

Originalsin

Who cares if you think you failed. It's still fun to test your avp knowledge   :-*  

THE WAR MACHINE

THE WAR MACHINE

lol that was freakishly easy, its gonna be a draw between like everyone that entered. Still pretty fun 2 do though    ;D  

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

For the second omnibus Hicks should ask about DOTS.  Because then nobody would know what the hell was going on.

SiL

SiL

I would!   ;D  

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That damnable Toy and his meddling.

SiL

SiL

So does this competition end tomorrow morning or night?

Darkness

Darkness

Monday night. Winners will be announced Tuesday.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Excellent.

SiL

SiL

Monday night came and went. So is this closed now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed