AvP Omnibus Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2007, 08:17:02 PM

Author
AvP Omnibus Competition! (Read 11,941 times)

Originalsin

Originalsin

???   Some of these questions were tough, but I just recently purchased Aliens/Predator panel to panel, so I had a recent refresher!!! Hope I did okay!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope you're all having fun anyway!

roguepl

roguepl

Couple of them were somewhat tough, but overall it was fun :) But there should be more questions ! Including those about avp 1 and 2 PC games :)

SiL

SiL

Considering it's a competition about the comics, it makes sense the questions would be comic-related, not game related.

roguepl

roguepl

Its called Aliens vs Predator Omnibus, not "Aliens vs Predator Comic Omnibus". Games are part of AvP universum, so I don't see any reasons why they aren't included.

roguepl

roguepl

Ouch, my bad, I've just read "A collection of several lengthy comics". Nevermind the games. So, what's up ? :   :D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You got owned, Rogue.   :P  

Wolfy

Wolfy

10) The clan leader in Alien vs Predator has...  <-- I HOPE THAT MEANT THE MOVIE :P, cause there is a comic with same name.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comic, friend.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Well I havent read the comic so I hope its the same as the movie :|  ELSE I WANT A RE-ENTRY :P  really it should have comic in brackets or something.

SiL

SiL

It's a competition about the comics. None of the options for that question match any description of any Pred in the movie anyway.

Wolfy

Wolfy

10) The clan leader in Alien vs Predator has...  A Broken Tusk A Special Clan Leader Spear One Eye  ---  Sil, are you saying that the elder pred of the spaceship doesn't have a special spear? :|  HOW WOULD THAT NOT SEEM SIMILAR, I honestly think it's been put there deliberately, so hopefully people get it wrong and there's less full 10/10's

SiL

SiL

Oh, I mixed up the answers. I thought there were different ones for that question.  Eeep. Sorry, D   :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It says at the top of the competition page..."All questions are comic" related.    ???  

SiL

SiL

Maybe you should put it in big flashing letters.  Seriously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed