Fangoria Convention Report

Started by Darkness, May 20, 2007, 07:30:21 PM

Author
Fangoria Convention Report (Read 10,788 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Okay, then. Corrected article.

Ermac

Ermac

I also like the term "Crossbreed" better than "Predalien".

Darkness

Darkness

I prefer Predalien. That's what has already been established. That or Alien-Predator hybrid.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

what would Paul Anderson call the predalien? jungle serpent?

JaredK21

JaredK21

Alienator?

Kiko

Kiko

Ok the teaser trailer is not in FF2 and DH4 but maybe in The Simpsons. This film is from Fox.

Darkness

Darkness

The Simpsons? Very doubtful.

predator26

predator26

I cant believe that the alien vs predator trailer isn't going to be ready.. a count down to when it comes out

topman

topman

it will come out with an R rated movie

Blue50

Blue50

Colin why did you say in IMDB ummmmmm FF 2 comes out next month. What's that mean ?   ???  

Blue50

Blue50

Sorry I want to say.  What does that mean ?    ???  

bronconose

bronconose

FF2 comes out next month.  He's talking about Fantastic Four 2.  Someone said FF2 comes out around same time as AvP 2, and they already had a trailer and Colin corrected him.   :P  

AB2K

AB2K

I Want To See Something Just As Bad As The Rest Of You But I Was Just Thikning That If We Stop Asking For Stuff Maybe They Just Might Give Us A Pic Or Two! You Know Patients Is A Vertue! Just A Thought.     ;)   Peace All!     ;D  

AB2K

AB2K

:o   OMG!!! ROGER AS A PREDATOR ON THE FINALE OF AMERICAN DAD!!! - 5/20/07    ;D   TO TO FUNNY!!!

Diablo

Diablo

Sorry about the mix-up, Colin. I posted my report on Imdb and I misunderstood what was said about the trailer (there was a panel in progress showcasing horror composers on the loud speakers directly behind the autograph session so it was a bit hard to hear). The term "crossbreed" was tossed out by the moderator so I'm not sure if it carried any real weight as far as a valid name for the new creature (if there is a new creature...    ;)   ), but I honestly like that term better than "Predalien."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed