AvP2 Teaser: 26-29 July 2007

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2007, 09:15:39 PM

Author
AvP2 Teaser: 26-29 July 2007 (Read 11,548 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Not exactly new news, but Dark Horizons mentioned that the teaser for AvP2 will premiere at the San Diego Comic Convention Thu, July 26 – Sun, July 29.

“”Alien vs. Predator 2: Survival of the Fittest” will premiere its teaser trailer at the San Diego Comic Con in July.”

I’m guessing the teaser will premiere online a few days after. Hopefully, they’ll release some more production stills before then. Greg also mentioned a few days ago that the story plotline will be released with the teaser too. Thanks to wrongturn687 for the news.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

2 more months.   What am I going to do with my time?

frankaster

frankaster

maybe the plot line is this:  the predator battles aliens one more time...

Johnny Handsome

Finally we can look forward to something, im really happy because i will finally see some of the atmosphere of avp2, im all hyped up and cant do anything against it   ;D  

the dude

the dude

Im excited

dDave

dDave

Thats so cool   8)   We have an exactly date now...wow juhu so cool... But....two mooonths   :'(       ;D  

Harry72

Harry72

Cool.    ;D     :P  

slipknotpredator

no new photos untill comic-con?    ???   two more months?    :-\  

Highland

Highland

it'll be here before you know it! least we can set our sights now, instead of getting worked up, besides trailers usually = Site, which means some stills too...its all coming good    ;)  

Predboy

Predboy

2 months, I can wait.   ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

Why does all the good stuff happen over in the USA?    :'(  

Kiko

Kiko

Good news the trailer in Comic-Com WOW.  But online ?

Kiko

Kiko

Is Comic-Con.

AB2K

AB2K

I Don't Know What You People Are Talking About! Because After The Fangoria's Weekend Of Horror Greg Told Us At The IMDB Boards That Comic-Con That C-C Is Going To Be A Big Deal For Them And That They'll Be There With The Trailer At Hand For Us And That's When Is Wrote That I Live Here In L.A. And That I'm Going To Go Just From The Fact That Greg Said It's Going To Be A Big Deal For Them! So I Suspect That They'll Also Have Some Other Surprizes For Us Hardcore Alien/Predator/AVP Novels Fans! So Why Is Everybody Acting Like This Is New News? We've Known This Since We Were Disappointed At @ Fangoria! Whatever Maybe It's Just Me!!! NOOOOOTTTT!!!    ???      ;D       :P      ;)  

AB2K

AB2K

^^ Sorry For The Couple Of Type-Os! ^^    ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed