Brian Tyler on AvP2

Started by Darkness, May 31, 2007, 06:36:50 PM

Author
Brian Tyler on AvP2 (Read 6,377 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I've heard some of Brian Tylers scores. They're quite creepy which makes me have alot of hope for the score in AvP2...    ;)  

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

HAHAHAH AVP2 IS GUNA ROCK! AVP2 AVP2 AVP2 AVP2 AVP2 HAHAHAHAHAHHA

topman

topman

a new way of marketing perhaps???

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

The more I hear about the TYPE of movie were all going to expect the MORE anticipated I am for this.  Dark...  ...Gritty...  ...Grimey all the ingredients of a classic in the making    ;D     ;D   I might be jumping the gun waaaaaaaayy too soon but everything about this movie all seem to be pointing thumbs up from various sources.  The Strause brother way yet pull this off.   ;D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

If anyone here has played Gears of War, They based the score on both Alien and Predator. It really captures the mood of being scared and hunted. There is one place in paticular that is Very Predator. Because this movie is to have heavy musical roots in both Alien and Predator movies, it is almost certain to capture the mood of it's forefathers.

kev

kev

we have aliens and predator and prealiens why dont try too mix the music from aliens and predator    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed