AvP2 - Least Anticipated 2007 Movie

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2007, 06:55:10 PM

Author
AvP2 - Least Anticipated 2007 Movie (Read 16,699 times)

RIJOENPIAL

AVP1 and 2, in the minds of us fans, had the overwhelming and quite impossible task to be as good or as fun as the A/P ones, which is no longer possible in this day and age...Hollywood is having a creativity crisis I had never seen before...Suffering from Sequilitis fever, they are afraid t invest in new things, new concepts, new filmmaking...just aiming at an easy buck, regardless of quality...AVP 1 and 2 are the last victims of this disease of epidemic proportions, suffering from the same lack of courage, quality writing and too technology-driven mentalities...I like visual fx, but they do not make a movie, just a tool... PWA is a commercial director (why do you think one keeps delivering him the writing and directing videogames-turned-movies...? Because they know he is no Ridley Scott or Jim Cameron...) who is capable of delivering fun movies, providing you don't dwell on them too much...   ;D   All this babbling to say this: AVP2 may or may not meet our low or high expectations, but that is no reason to be worried about it...It is just a movie supposed to be fun and entertaining, not something to dwell on, nitpicking every little thing...if i did that to every movie i've seen, i would be better off not seeing them...

RIJOENPIAL

AVP was good is some aspects, AVP2 will be in some others, but they still will be just popcorn movies, meaning just something to pass the time, not think about it like a JFK or Seven movie...It is supposed to be funny, not brainstormy... The subtext in a movie like this is absent, unlike the Alien ones which had many... AVP is not aiming to be canonic, just a movie to watch when we don't have anything elese to watch...That is why they have such strong and costly marketing strategies...A good movie sells itself, right...?   I Apologise for the overly long posts AGAIN... Apparently, I am not a man of few words...   ;D    I again apologise for monopolising the message board like this, guys... but hopefuly, this will prevent me being wrongly understood, so...

War Wager

AvP was a real disappiontment, so its no suprise AvP2: Survival of the Fittest isnt that anticipated. But that doesnt mean it will be a bad movie by no means...

RIJOENPIAL

After seeing Mission Impossible 3 and the last movie from Steven Segal, movies that gave a new definition of 'bad movie', it probably won't be...   ;D     :D  

fluxcap

No big deal, Aliens and Predator have a much larger and loyal following than any of the movie's being released in 2007. Perhaps aside from Spider-Man 3...

ButtZilla

If this movie rocks in 2007 then it will shut the critics up!    >:(  

RIJOENPIAL

Don't worry, Buttzilla, there will always be critics putting it down...I, for once, am just making a negative preview from what I have seen and known so far...but i sincerely hope the Bros. pull that one off...It is the only way we will get an Alien 5 or a Predator 3, so...   ;)  

slipknotpredator

we need some news from the directors...some photos maybe, JUST SOMETHING!!!    >:(  

jimmylace

remember when alien movies were summer releases?    :(   obviously its a smart move to release this in dec given the crowded summer...but am hooping this secrecy is a positive thing and not a negative

Punk19

Punk19

That doesn't mean anything, AVP 2 is going to be a good film. I can feel it. Word and the first movie got around and that's why this is the least anticipated

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

honestly, the guys who put AVP 2 in fourth place must have been seriously drunk to do that!!!!!! AVP 2 is gonna be great do any of you guys agree

Pvt. Hicks

I AGREE!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed