Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator?

Started by Darkness, Mar 21, 2007, 07:19:06 PM

Author
Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator? (Read 17,989 times)

RIJOENPIAL

The original VHS full gory verson?

Darkness

On the original Predator DVD, Fox used the wrong master by mistake and it was the cut version. All DVDs since then have been uncut.

RIJOENPIAL

Thanks, Darkness... Owe you one..

RIJOENPIAL

You should say "the VERY BADLY cut version"...sheesh... I saw the original on VHS and then when i saw the DVD cut, i almost fainted... "What the hell happened? were they drinking or something...?' because it was so badly, clumsily cut that i thought 'Hey, must be a PG-13 version or something...hehe     :D    But thanks again, Darkness, Lovely Man...You sure are well worth your money... By the way, i saw the PWA video, Darkness...You were right about the fake sites... I do apologise for my stubborness...it is not good when you have to filter EVERYTHING  you see...it destroys self-confidence, right? But enough of that already...  Keep up the good work, guys...

Punk19

Punk19

Holy crap, that looks smashing. That image looks perfect, I love the little spikes on the helment. I hope that predator is the predator from AVP2

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Since it is CONFIRMED by Colin Strause that is the Predator from AVP2 and those are markings on his helmet.....maybe such markings are clan joining rights by defeating other predators in combat.....i.e. wristblade markings.

THEWARMACHINE

THEWARMACHINE

I'd say the pred looks awesome, kinda scrawny though, preds are suppose to be like tanks...not sticks, still looks pretty sweet. I just wish it would give a full alien shot...hopefully its as good as the pred

Ermac

Ermac

I can't believe they're still going with that dumbass "Blooding" nonsense from AVP. Just when I was starting to feel better about this movie.

Don Dorris

To WarMachine: When the hell have the Preds ever been built like tanks apart from AvP?

Ermac

Ermac

Did you ever see Kevin Peter Hall? He was so massive they had him play Bigfoot!

shakermakerman

Don Dorris

I don't mean in terms of height (something Ian Whyte has no problem with) I'm talking about bulk in terms of muscle. The other preds from P1 and 2 were pretty lean like this one.

KakaRaka

KakaRaka

AVP2 = aliens with pincers and gay predator.

RIJOENPIAL

Dudes, anyone of you who saw the extras in AVP, saw that the prob was ADI's suits, which were too muscled, too bodybuilder... The Pred 1 and 2 were more glued to the skin, more athletic, slim and elegant... maybe it's the materials used, maybe Stan Winston's design had their little secrets that ADI didn't remember or never mustered...The fact remains that with the new silicon-based suits and mask, the Pred will seem more liefelike and not appearing just a guy inside a rubber suit...

RIJOENPIAL

So I hope, of course...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed