Aliens Omnibus Vol. 1

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2007, 04:20:11 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Vol. 1 (Read 2,876 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comic Book Resources has just released information on Dark Horse’s new products. Amongst that information was the Aliens Omnibus Vol.1:

“Dark Horse Comics took the industry by storm with its release of Aliens, a comics series that for the first time captured the power of film source material and expanded its universe in a way that fans applauded worldwide. Now, the first three Dark Horse Aliens series-Outbreak, Nightmare Asylum, and Female War-are collected in a value-priced, quality-format omnibus, featuring nearly four hundred story pages in full color. Written by screen and television scribe Mark Verheiden (The Mask, Battlestar Gallactica) and illustrated with consummate skill by Mark A. Nelson, Den Beauvais, and Sam Kieth, Aliens Omnibus Vol. 1 is an essential piece of the Aliens mythos and a great entry point into the storied Dark Horse Aliens library.”

It would seem that Dark Horse are following a trend with releasing omnibus editions of some of the Alien/Predator comics. You can view the Dark Horse Profile here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wonder how many more of these DH will publish. I might be tempted to pick them up.    :)  

The Ultimate Predator

They look pretty sweet. This should be added to the comics section...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You can't say that!    :-\  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Looks good, but i wanna see new comics, bring back the alien and predator comics (a new comic series i mean)    :P  

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I definetly am going to check this out..

gyro

gyro

at 24$ it seams the original comics would be cheeper to perchase

The Ultimate Predator

@ Hicks - why not?    ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed