Shareeka Epps on AvP2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 28, 2007, 03:21:57 PM

Author
Shareeka Epps on AvP2 (Read 10,941 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shareeka Epps, Kendra in AvP2, recently gave a little information regarding AvP2 to MTV:

“I play Kendra, a human, and I basically try to protect my brother throughout the whole movie,” she said. Remembering how “Jaws” once made audiences afraid to go in the ocean, Epps said “AVP2″ is set in Colorado and will dictate where audiences will be afraid to go next. “The aliens return through the sewers,” she said of the plot. “It’s crazy.”

It’s nothing particularly new, but she talks of how the Aliens get around in the movie: Through the sewers. You can read the original article here. Thanks to deezelboy for the heads up.

Ermac

Ermac

"Shareeka Epps no AvP2"  Phew! For a minute there, I thought Shakeera was actually going to say there'd be no AVP2 movie. Pretty funny typo.    ;D  

Gattaca

Gattaca

"AVP2" is set in Colorado and will dictate where audiences will be afraid to go next."  What, like the sewers? I don't need an AVP movie to tell me to be afraid of the sewers in Colorado; the rats down there are scary enough.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

How big are the rats?

Gattaca

Gattaca

I swear there must be radiation in the water because the rats are like lions down there.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I think that all this info comming out about the plot is too scripted. It's a trick. I believe the sewers, but the whole small town thing is a little fishy. I think the director's are misleading us. But that is good. The surprise will be good for us.

Vasquez

Vasquez

Kendra: "Wait, I have to pee." *Facehugger pops out of the toilet*  Haha

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Man, I'de hate to take a s**t in there toilets    ;D  

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I think thats a pretty good idea, it makes them scary

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

The sewers... okay, I'm liking that idea. For some reason, I had never imagined that sort of scenario. Imagine a city worker heads down to the dark, dank sewers for routine check-ups and finds miles and miles of Alien secretion/hive crap covering the walls. Who knows how bad the infestation is - the entire underground network has been overrun? That could be scary. Here's to hoping...

locusta

locusta

What makes me wonder is the following quote: Epps will star in "Alien vs. Predator: AVP2," which comes out in the summer.  Does this mean there won´t be a christmas release?

The Ultimate Predator

Excellent. Sewers sounds brilliant IMO.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wasn't the notion of using sewers in the AICN review?

Darkness

Darkness

The sewers thing was mentioned last year when somebody saw them filming. Molly loses her dog down the drain. Guess we know what happens to the dog now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A Runner, maybe? That would be nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed