Cinematography in AvP2

Started by Darkness, Dec 06, 2006, 10:23:50 PM

Author
Cinematography in AvP2 (Read 1,438 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Director, Colin Strause, made an interesting post on the IMDB Boards a couple of days ago. He talks about how the film will look and what the atmosphere will be like:

“From a lighting standpoint, the rule is to backlight everything, which give us deep contrast to hide our creatures in the background, and also gives us a cool rim-lit look to our humans. When the action picks up in intensity, the camera work will go from dollly/crane moves to mostly handheld to make the auidence feel like it’s part of the action, with a 2.40 widescreen letterbox for graphic compositions. There is also not a single frame of slow motion footage in the movie either. The last thing is atmosphere. Every shot has either rain, fog, steam, haze, etc, etc to give footage the depth.”

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have to say, I have more confidence in these pair than I did Anderson. Let's just see if it pays off.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i agree with hicks these 2 look like they have a better knolegede as to wah to do with the movie lets wait n see...

Depredador

Depredador

I remember a post that describes AVP2 like a popcorn film. I have a lot of expectations about  AVP2, but a Texas Script  +  TV Cast  +  Music Video Filmmakers. I don't know.........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed