John Cena Talks Predator 3 Again

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 13, 2006, 07:09:41 PM

Author
John Cena Talks Predator 3 Again (Read 3,775 times)

Corporal Hicks

Rumours have been circulating around the net for some time that WWF star John Cena might be starring in the next Predator movie. Moviehole.net posted up an article in which Cena talked about the possibilites:

“If so, Cena says he's not afraid at all of following in Arnie's footsteps, in fact "I actually welcome it. I'm right on side with the media. If it's not gonna be me, then it's gotta be somebody, right? I grew up on those movies. They were fun to watch and they honestly and legitimately gave, not only me, but a lot of people heroes, and in retrospect, those movies have become cult classics where the people who like them are drawn towards what they are, and if not, they get parodied, they get made fun of. “

You can view the full article here.

Corporal Hicks

Personally, I'm not interested in these wannabe actors. Get someone who can really act.

CELTICPRED

Anyone but Cena.  He sucks in wrestling, and he sucks at acting as well.  Sure he's built, but Bale gained 80 pounds for Batman Begins.

Joupappa

Joupappa

No wrestlers.

Ouale

Ouale

Cena is a great entertainer. He definitly has the looks and with the right script, I bleive he could do well.

CENA HATER

CENA HATER

IF HE DOES DO THIS MOVIE I WILL SHOOT MY SELF. WHO THE HELL WANTS A WIGGER FAG TO FIGHT PREDATOR AND KILL THE FRANCHISE?

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

WHAT NO WAY I DONT WANT TO SEE CENA IN PREDATOR 3 UNLESS HE GETS SKINNED ALIVE !!!

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

do you guys want to see John Cena in Predator 3 Cause i really REALLY DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!

Sicness

Sicness

not this IDIOT please!!! No stupid wrestlers!!!

sethman

sethman

>:(   Cena is is raw and he was awsome in the marine so he wont ruin a franchise of 2 movies the preadater franchise is not like the freddy and jason movies.

sethman

sethman

besides freddy vs jason ruined the nightmare on elm street andfriday the 13th franchises but i dont think Jhon Cena would hurt(and jhon cena is on the wwe not wwf)

kev

kev

well who ells some one have to kick some predator ass arnold is to old iam just happy that my ass is in denmark.so no predator here too kick my ass "lucky" hehe

Vondutch

Vondutch

>:(  Cena Would be f**king great for predator3 I hope he does play in!!!

Liam

Liam

he would ruin the franchise , and before some muppet says it is only 2 movies how about the dozens of comic books and games made about the pred which are still been sold today...

habbabalu

habbabalu

>:(    I AM MAD!!!! GET SOMEONE LIKE GEORGE CLOONEY, NOT THIS FOO!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed