AvP2 VFX Work Begins January [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Dec 24, 2006, 11:21:43 PM

Author
AvP2 VFX Work Begins January [Updated] (Read 8,245 times)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Well like of u said i rather wait for the trailer n see if the hype kicks back in, i mean i liked the first one but it really wasnt all that but all i need is a TEASER too see whats going on with it...

beeko

beeko

its hard to judge a movie from a trailer, the trailer for avp wasnt that bad, and look what happened

Akuma

Akuma

Trailers mean nothing. But i do enjoy them. I would rather watch a good trailer than a crappy movie any day. but AVP left a bad taste in my mouth for future Alien and Predator movies. I just hope that the story is better than the last one.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

topman    ???    Ridley Scott had only realeased 1 film, the Dualist before someone at Fox noticed his way and approach with the camera, Even the co-creators of Alien could understand their choice of director, your jumping on the band wagon of people who think that they will flop.  Ridley Scott himself did comercials, give the guys a break until YOU actually see any footage, they sure don't deserve all this negativity, boi

topman

your right man   ;D   i should give these guys a chance and see what happens but still its up to fox really on how this movie pans out. AVP has put me off of any of the alien or predator franchise infact im rewatching the alien and predator movies !   ;D  

topman

i keep making these stupid mistakes   >:D   i ment '' it hasnt put me off '' sorry people

Meathead320

Meathead320

I just hope the movie is a little longer, and does not feel as rushed as the first one.  That and how about a longer battle with the Queen. I mean I liked the new updated design for the Queen in AVP, so sue me. I just say she had molted and emerged bigger and badder. Also of note, the Queen in AVP WAS bigger than the one in A2. Yes they are both 16 foot as is said in the making of AVP DVD, BUT what it does not tell you is that the A2 Queen was 16 foot while standing straight up, and the AVP queen is 16ft standing at a 45 degree angle, that is why when she stood up she was taller than the building she crashed through.    Also hope they don't pull anything like having the Predalien be a "new" species. It is still an alien just as much as a "human hosted" alien, or the "dog alien" from A3. It is still Loyal to the Aliens. I figure they could make is about right in between the size of a "human hosted" alien and a "human hosted Queen".   For what we consider a "normal" alien, is just a "human hosted" one by defualt. The Predalien is just as much Xenomorph as all the others.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed